+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 109 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Update: It has been 2 full weeks as of now and have not noticed any improvement to date. At 2 weeks in its still way to early to judge a product on its effectiveness. The product claims it takes 3 months to notice results...so I ordered 3 months worth to test the product.

For me, the price isn't going to send me to the streets and its worth a shot if the product will produce results Loreal claims it will. At the end of the day, I don't expect much from Neogenic, but if it helps everybody save money..I'll gladly report my results moving forward.
    Thanks for testing this!
    Are you on anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Thanks for testing this!
    Are you on anything else?
    Yes...Rogaine Foam, Emu Oil, and Regenepure DR & NT as a shampoo obviously.

Anything Neogenic produces from a positive stand-point I will know it was directly because of that product. The foam and Emu oil hasn't really produced anything of substance for me...basically has maintained what I have.

I'm hoping for additionally thickening on the top of my head, crown, and if the stars align..my hairline. We shall see. I am not slick bald yet, so I'm hoping I can see some positive cosmetic effect.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I got an update:

This product blows ass.
    just like your mouth!!!! lol

Haven't seen any user results photos (before/after) yet, and many of the people I've spoken to online who started it gave up on it fairly early.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    Haven't seen any user results photos (before/after) yet, and many of the people I've spoken to online who started it gave up on it fairly early.
    The product just came out? I haven't been on it a full 3 weeks yet. Me? I bought 3 boxes for a 3-month trial. Loreal claims its results came in that duration. I do know one thing, it's not harming my hair at this point. Drys fast, but has a distinct smell. Not bad, just distinct.

I'll report my results throughout as I mentioned. I don't trust people who claim they bought it then stop after 2 weeks because their hairline didn't grow in. Ridiculous logic.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    The product just came out? I haven't been on it a full 3 weeks yet. Me? I bought 3 boxes for a 3-month trial. Loreal claims its results came in that duration. I do know one thing, it's not harming my hair at this point. Drys fast, but has a distinct smell. Not bad, just distinct.

I'll report my results throughout as I mentioned. I don't trust people who claim they bought it then stop after 2 weeks because their hairline didn't grow in. Ridiculous logic.
    Exactly, unless they have tried it for a full 3 months then it is impossible for someone to give an informed opinion.

Glad you are trying this out - keep us updated.

Default Also trying Neogenics - started Oct 6

Hi all,

I also am trying Neogenics. Started on October 6. Am 44, very thin on top and have been on Min/Prop for more years than i care to count!!! Those years have given me pretty much slowed the loss down to a crawl i reckon, but no regrowth.

My view is that Neogenics is making a noticeable difference (to me anyway). Its not earthshattering and its not all growing back, but i am noticing thickening/regrowth (not sure which) of areas mainly close to the 'horseshoe area'.

No real impact at the front, noticeable more hair in the crown. I will carry on to the 3 months point and see from there. I dont expect miracles but i'm willing to say it is doing something!

Its slightly niggling me why L'oreal only quoted results after 3 months. Whilst this is eye catching, i've found no information on results after 6 months or a year. You would think they would want to shout about it wouldn't you?
    Could it be that it peaks and then its effectiveness begins to tail off? hope not

Mark86

Anyone else with updates on this? Someone with more than one post?

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    Anyone else with updates on this? Someone with more than one post?
    Please see my last post (#978) for a detailed analysis into the efficacy of Neogenic.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thanks go out to all of you who had tried it out and reported it here..appreciated.