+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 109 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    hypoxia is not the main cause of MPB... loreal are trolls

they wasted so much time all the while holding the patent for 5-lox/cox-2 inhibitor reversing MPB....
    http://www.hairloss-research.org/Update5-LOX10-08.html
    Hearing that, I almost start believing all those conspiracy theories that Big Pharma want to keep a genuine cure buried.

I remember a technique That taught at my business class which is almost always used. You release a product that has little efficacy, and then you make them buy other products to complement it like 2 more. This is what I think will happen, unfortunately it's just better business, there is no doubt those assholes are going to do that. Long story short, it will have little efficacy.

Default It's like

If this product works what you guys going to say this could suparse rogaine!!

Champ ffs please stop putting part of your post in the title?

And yeah, I fkn hope this stuff works better than Minoxidil!

I can't see how anyone could make treatments as crap as fin and minox, to be honest. It's like if we were all stuck with TRS-80s when we should have modern PCs/Macs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    I can't see how anyone could make treatments as crap as fin and minox, to be honest. It's like if we were all stuck with TRS-80s when we should have modern PCs/Macs.
    lool tell me about it, these companies know how much a viable option is worth...it just surprises me that the only options available are fin and minox!

So have u emailed loreal gutted o

Default Well looks like Joe lied

Sep 2nd has passed and no news yet, this can only mean one thing. Joe from staten island is working for L'oreal, and is making a killing marketing their brand.

NEWS FLASH; shock horror, as latest aid in fighting hairloss has been and gone with only a thread to hint at the nonfact, it never surfaced in the first place...!

...and now for the weather, rain rain rain, but if you stand at a right angle in a 10mph wind, you could gain back as much as .43% hair density, members from a hairloss forum are said to be beside themselves with joy and are willing to pay to stand in rainy wind tunnel on this unproven bullshit, see you same time tomorrow, thank you and good night...

I'm only kiddin' guys, only kiddin'!!

Bored with this, bored with hairloss!