• Show
Clear All
  • Erick
    • Nov 2011

Gutted you seem to be extremely active in this thread

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

I think gutted is like most here we have seen hype about a product how ever small and need to grasp at straws,ive been there done it and as we or the company has no proof of regrowth on a large amount of mpb human trials its very frustrating.
      We all hope gutted gets success and even if he does will it work on us im thinking that the company should have some proof of regrowth before selling this product at a higher price than minoxidil and propecia which at least have thousends of trials on human mpb.

Comment

• gutted
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Erick
        i think you'll see im extremeley active in the whole forum.

Comment

• vinnytr
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Erick
          What exactly is that supposed to mean ?

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by elusive52
            1. i dont get your logic. We are talking about loreal here, the worlds largest cosmetic company, thats who owns vichy. they do have access to highly sophisticated labs and years of research.

i said they 'RELEASE' it as a cosmetic product to sidestep all the incredibly difficult obstacles that an fda approved 'DRUG' (like propecia) needs to go through.

2. do you know how much money it takes to conduct clinical phase 1,2,3 trials? millions... and the time. look at histogen...
            Dont get my logic? Well how else can I get through to you? Concentrate on the following statement for a moment, use every brain cell you have if that's what it takes:

Loreal being a large and powerful company has nothing to do with the efficacy of the products they produce, because, if you rewind back to 2003, Loreal (your almighty powerful corporation) released a product called AMINEXIL - which was intended to increase hair growth by 6% - THAT FAILED. So being a large company has nothing to do with it, you say they have research centres, IF THEY HAVE RESEARCH CENTRES, WHERE ON EARTH IS THE GOD DAMN RESEARCH?!?!?!

The very fact that Loreal mitigated clinical trials DOES NOT automatically entitle the belief that they did so to avoid regulatory cost pressures and time - like you said, Loreal are a powerful corporation, I am sure if Histogen can afford to trial gene therapy loreal can afford to trial their product. The reason they mitigated clinical trials is because this is a COSMETIC product with ZERO CLINICAL DATA FOR EFFICACY - if you want to be stupid enough to believe a cosmetic product with zero evidence will grow you hair, GO AHEAD, BUY A BOAT LOAD!

My challenge to you:

This is all I have to say on the matter - if you cant provide me any evidence of efficacy for this product in your next post, do not reply.

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by gutted
              i think you'll see im extremeley active in the whole forum.
              That means nothing - there are a fair few who have been visiting constantly and posting actively on these threads, means nothing.

Comment

• gutted
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                That means nothing - there are a fair few who have been visiting constantly and posting actively on these threads, means nothing.
                yeah i agree with you, i dont understand what erick was implying??

Comment

• elusive52
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                  Dont get my logic? Well how else can I get through to you? Concentrate on the following statement for a moment, use every brain cell you have if that's what it takes:

Loreal being a large and powerful company has nothing to do with the efficacy of the products they produce, because, if you rewind back to 2003, Loreal (your almighty powerful corporation) released a product called AMINEXIL - which was intended to increase hair growth by 6% - THAT FAILED. So being a large company has nothing to do with it, you say they have research centres, IF THEY HAVE RESEARCH CENTRES, WHERE ON EARTH IS THE GOD DAMN RESEARCH?!?!?!

The very fact that Loreal mitigated clinical trials DOES NOT automatically entitle the belief that they did so to avoid regulatory cost pressures and time - like you said, Loreal are a powerful corporation, I am sure if Histogen can afford to trial gene therapy loreal can afford to trial their product. The reason they mitigated clinical trials is because this is a COSMETIC product with ZERO CLINICAL DATA FOR EFFICACY - if you want to be stupid enough to believe a cosmetic product with zero evidence will grow you hair, GO AHEAD, BUY A BOAT LOAD!

My challenge to you:

This is all I have to say on the matter - if you cant provide me any evidence of efficacy for this product in your next post, do not reply.
                  man i think your manners fell out with your hair!!! you have a very bad attitude, change it...theres a good little boy. would you like me to refer you to a good anger management class?

your challenge is not for me to answer, you need to contact vichy for that.

and you keep changing the argument. i simply argued that they do have sophisticated labs and years of research, its not like they are a nobody company.

they have provided pics clearly showing new hair growth. now if a huge corporation got caught faking pics then it would be hugely damaging for them so i dont believe they would do that. do you think they FAKED the pic?

why havent they released research? maybe they will release it, who knows. if you see their marketing plan, it is a stage by stage process, neogenic is not even listed on their site yet.

i think they are slowly releasing it to gauge the feedback. but as i said previously, i dont know, its all conjecture.

what you need to realise is, i as you have no idea whether or not this is full of shit but i think its worth a try. if you dont, just dont buy it....simple.

and calm down ffs...(you know anger and stress is a major cause of hair loss LOL...)

Comment

• BaldinLikeBaldwin
                    • Apr 2012

man i think your manners fell out with your hair!!! you have a very bad attitude, change it...theres a good little boy. would you like me to refer you to a good anger management class?
                    you should've just stopped there and realised not to waste any time on these bitter old bald garbage man trolls

Comment

• elusive52
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin
                      you should've just stopped there and realised not to waste any time on these bitter old bald garbage man trolls
                      LOL...

i think you may be right!

Comment

• Pate
                        • Sep 2011

they have provided pics clearly showing new hair growth. now if a huge corporation got caught faking pics then it would be hugely damaging for them so i dont believe they would do that. do you think they FAKED the pic?

why havent they released research? maybe they will release it, who knows. if you see their marketing plan, it is a stage by stage process, neogenic is not even listed on their site yet.
                        Where are these pics? I have been looking for some but haven't found any, even google isn't proving much help.

I agree though, I doubt L'Oreal would outright fake pics. You do have to remember though that those are the BEST pics, not the typical pics.

I think they have actually released research too - scientific papers on the mechanism etc. I remember reading about it somewhere.

Comment

• Dazza
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Pate
                          Where are these pics? I have been looking for some but haven't found any, even google isn't proving much help.

I agree though, I doubt L'Oreal would outright fake pics. You do have to remember though that those are the BEST pics, not the typical pics.

I think they have actually released research too - scientific papers on the mechanism etc. I remember reading about it somewhere.
                          Think the picture he was referring to was posted in this thread, try page 82.

Comment

• UK_
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by UK_

your challenge is not for me to answer, you need to contact vichy for that.

and you keep changing the argument. i simply argued that they do have sophisticated labs and years of research, its not like they are a nobody company.

i think they are slowly releasing it to gauge the feedback. but as i said previously, i dont know, its all conjecture.

what you need to realise is, i as you have no idea whether or not this is full of shit but i think its worth a try. if you dont, just dont buy it....simple.

and calm down ffs...(you know anger and stress is a major cause of hair loss LOL...) .
                            Is that all you have? You're going to refer me to page 82 of this thread and tell me these 2 - 3 hairs are proof of a hair loss cure?

Where are the actual macrophotographic assessments? What is the hair count? lol 3 hairs? LOL - so after 3 months a NW5 earns himself 3 hairs? A bit different to the quoted 1700 they initially stated right? - I mean, im trying to understand what type of brain would be stupid enough not to ****ing see this?

You say that a company as large as Loreal would not fabricate results - oh what a bumbling moronic fool you truly are, corporations have proven over the past few years to be the biggest liars in industry - only the retarded sheep-like dross general public which constitutes mostly people like you continuously fall for their bullshit, from banks to hair loss it's all about money you ****ing idiot.

Let me take you back to 2003, if you believe corporations are incapable of lying then how do you explain this:

Study those graphs, because according to Loreal (Vichy), the supreme corporation, Aminexil was the ****ing holy grail.

There's no need for you to laugh at my posts, we all know who's going to be the joke by December when Neogenic fades into the darkness with the rest of the bullshit products released by your almighty "Vichy" corporation.

P.S. if Loreal truly had the cure to hair loss you'd think they'd plaster it over the world and release it under LOREAL, I mean think about it, if YOU found the cure to hair loss wouldnt you want your name out there? LOL.

Comment

• UK_
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Pate

"Scientific papers" were also released for the product Aminexil, it means nothing.

There were no clinical trails so there is no way of telling how safe/effective the product is, although I feel it is very safe yet highly ineffective as no topical lotion is going to treat hair loss to the standards most Norwoods beyond NW2 require, this requires cell therapy, we're attempting to preserve and/or regrow organs here - once people on this thread get that concept into their ****ing heads perhaps we can have more intelligible discussions on the matter.

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin
                                I'm not asking you to listen to me, this is all a charade for me to understand the inexcusably stupid consumption patterns of the general public, granted I should have gone for a wider sample.

Comment

Working...