+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

I won't really know if I got any type of donor regeneration for some time. First problem is getting in there to evaluate myself is difficult.... my hair is longer right now. Also, I am hoping to see Dr Cole this spring for a follow-up. I'll let him do a full evaluation on that. Very hard to see any white dotting even when I'm looking for it.

think it takes longer to grow in scar , i still have hair pokin through at 16 month post op , know what you mean about trying to see things , its in an awkward place difficult trying to arrange mirrors to see the back of your head !

all the best
    ejj

How many do you think are coming in at this point ejj? Do you think that hairs from triothetic closure may take just as long? I was told that it may take 2 years or longer for the hairs to grow through and it seems about half the docs agree and I think the ones that don't may just be trying to get me in their chair, what do you guys think, or do ya know? Thanks again fellas.

theres a few still breaking the surface , i too was told can take up to 2 years, and 2 yrs also with a tricho closure
    hope this helps
    ejj

Thanks ejj, I figured it was true and that is good news as I may not need as many FUEs to fill er up, my middle and much of my left has so many hairs growing through it is very hard to find, it is also the smallest part and flattest. I hope that when my far left and right flatten out more and thus shrinking a bit that more hairs will grow through, that would be great. Yet everyone I have talked to (HT docs, dermatologists, and 2fraxel ladies) say it will shrink. But thanks again ejj.

Can't wait to see them updates man but thought this would cheer ya up I saw another guy with a scar that seems bigger than yours and his result looks good check it out http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y gotta figure man the darkest hour is just before the dawn, another pass and I would say he is fixed.

Hi Stevey

All ok got back last night will update soon as get pics from clinic .

Northeast guy , keep the updates coming all the best

ejj

Thanks ejj... I'll update on day 90... I'm going to see what I can do about getting some good photos but may need some help on that. Glad to hear your most recent procedure went well... Looking forward to seeing those photos!

Default 90 day update

I'm a little late with my 90 day update.... I have attached a few photo's. I'm expecting to start seeing some good growth over the next month or 2. Still no white dotting that is visible even under inspection. Not that I can see anyway. My hair is now back to the length that hides the scars..... at least till there is good growth to attempt a shorter cut.
    Top scar looks good in terms of color and texture. the bottom one is still a little pink and raised. and I'm going to use a silicone base product for now. I'll look into cortisone injections down the road if there is no improvement and once the grafts have grown.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	90 day top 2.jpg

Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	16966   Click image for larger version

Name:	90 day top.jpg

Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	16967   Click image for larger version

Name:	90 day bottom wet.jpg

Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	16968  

I should also say that the work we did around the hairline is coming in nicely...