+ Reply to Thread

Default unclear on direction i should go, i need some help.

this is my first post and on reading seems a good, honest and friendly forum. I'm 22 next month and receeding and thinning pretty bad at the front of my head, i only noticed it about a year ago and the rate of thinning is extreme.

I understand this is a natural thing and can't be completely beaten but while im still young i want to (try) to keep my hair through my twenties. What would be your plan? do i go to a doctor or order medication online? what is the belgravia centre or other similar companies like?

i'm completely uneducated in the subject and would love some advice.

thanks in advance,

sam.

Seeing your doctor is always a good step. I would never order any medication online unless I had a prescription from my doctor and it was from a trusted online pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by sam90 View Post
    this is my first post and on reading seems a good, honest and friendly forum. I'm 22 next month and receeding and thinning pretty bad at the front of my head, i only noticed it about a year ago and the rate of thinning is extreme.

I understand this is a natural thing and can't be completely beaten but while im still young i want to (try) to keep my hair through my twenties. What would be your plan? do i go to a doctor or order medication online? what is the belgravia centre or other similar companies like?

thanks in advance,

sam.

Thumbs up

thanks in advance,

sam.
    You mention Belgravia. Are you UK based?

Yes I live In London. What are minoxidil and all these other things I hear are good? Iliterally have no clue about it at all! Thanks guys

Yes I live In London. What are minoxidil and all these other things I hear are good? Iliterally have no clue about it at all! Thanks guys
    FDA approved MPB treatments:
    'The Big 3';

Minoxidil grows hair; albeit not very well. It is a topical, is safe to use.

Propecia halts hair loss; it works very well. It is a pill, taken orally. Propecia has the potential for sexual sides; read up.

Nizoral A-D is a topical anti-androgen shampoo; is safe, relatively effective.

Make informed decisions; research well before committing to anything.

Thumbs up

The advice is above is sound. Do your research and come back to this thread if you want some info on the Belgravia Centre. In short, avoid it as they
    charge astronomical prices and are consumed with sales. Good luck!

thanks in advance,

sam.
    From what i've heard all Belgravia do is prescribe fin, minox and give you some vitamins that supposedly help, which they probably don't help at all with MPB. They will take nice photos and thats about it....

In my opinion and I've never been to them, they are just an expensive photographer as they won't provide you with things a normal GP can't prescribe you