Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smiley
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by jpm
    just speculating that getting it too a nw1 from an advance nw would be too much! would love to be wrong though!
    Even if that were true, I'm sure if they can get a nw7 to a nw4 or 3. A lot of Norwood 7's would be happy with even that!

Comment

• krewel
      • Aug 2011

Thank you Spencer.

Comment

• BoSox
        • Jun 2010

3+ years will not be so bad if Allergan's new treatment can hold on to what I got now. Hopefully :/

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
          • May 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
          3+ years will not be so bad if Allergan's new treatment can hold on to what I got now. Hopefully :/
          My thoughts exactly Bosox. A bridge to a bridge to a bridge. Minox to allergan to histogen to norwood 1 one day maybe. Let's hope so. Histogen I think has had the most success at the first attempt of all the potential solutions in development. Reason enough to be upbeat I figure.

Comment

• Kirby_
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by 2020
            Estimated cost - no numbers although he said that it will be affordable for most people and it will be much more cheaper than future hair cloning treatments.
            That's the main reason why Histogen has, regardless of any results, always been my personal pick of the upcoming possible. 'super treatments'. I hope that Replicel and Aderans reach the market in some form one day, but they will be expensive expensive. The HSC injections at least can be mass-produced, and benefit from economies of scale... Much more viable in terms of affordability for the masses.

When it will be available? He mentioned that 2014 in Asia may be too optimistic. Too many factors out of their control. That's all.
            Guessed as much for a while now. Oh well.

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
            HSC sounds like a filler for a HT.
            It'd be a great filler for diffuse thinners too.

Comment

• inkt2002
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
              My thoughts exactly Bosox. A bridge to a bridge to a bridge. Minox to allergan to histogen to norwood 1 one day maybe. Let's hope so. Histogen I think has had the most success at the first attempt of all the potential solutions in development. Reason enough to be upbeat I figure.
              When will allergan product be available? You don't think it can regrow hair?

Comment

• PayDay
                • Nov 2008

Spencer, I just want to thank you for everything that you do for us! I’ve been following you for many years as I’ve said many times and you have always been the single driving force for every single legitiment advancement in hair loss. You are an amazing person and I have tremendous respect for what you have accomplished and the person that you are. Great interview and much respect as always!

Paul

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

In this interview Ziering has been very straight forward in my opinion.
                  Now keep in mind folks, he is quite AWARE of how what is said here WILL be twisted and spun into negative points of view.
                  You can hear that he is trying to be informatively careful and DOES NOT appear to be cagey... about any of it!
                  This IS a 'ton of good news' as mentioned at the live show last Sunday.

Spenc' thank you for the interview and a thanks to Dr Zierring for his diligent work thus far.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Kirby_
                    It'd be a great filler for diffuse thinners too.
                    Sure, only problem with diffuse thinners, is that they lose it the fastest.

Comment

• TravisB
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                      Sure, only problem with diffuse thinners, is that they lose it the fastest.
                      But they often gain very much from treatments.

Comment

• TheDude
                        • Oct 2010

Wow!

If I had this now I would have no hair problems.

Problem is when it finally comes out I might have no hair to save..

Nevertheless compelling interview

Comment

• doinmyheadin
                          • Nov 2010

Excellent interview Spencer.
                          Where do I sign for Dr Ziering's next physician sponsored study.

With the positive results so far, hopefully they push to get this out sooner in Asia. As I have said before it will help with funding for the rest of there trials.
                          Last edited by doinmyheadin; 06-20-2012, 04:48 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Tracy C
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by ccmethinning
                            HST and HSC is the future.
                            Replicel and HSC are the future... Especially for women suffering with hair loss.

Comment

• Tracy C
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
                              Propecia (or Spiro for women) and Rogaine can hold on to what you have now.

Comment

• Tracy C
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Artista
                                In this interview Ziering has been very straight forward in my opinion. Now keep in mind folks, he is quite AWARE of how what is said here WILL be twisted and spun into negative points of view.
                                It is sad but true that folks here and on other forums are extraordinarily unreasonable - almost to the point of being downright cruel.

Comment

Working...