• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mpb47
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
    Tracy, you just like to be right.

That is what I have noticed about you.

Anyone that contradicts your viewpoints is bsing.

And the ironic thing is, you are not even a man suffering from MPB. FPB is different.

I find pretty incredible tbh.

I have presented actual examples, your best example is:

"go outside and look around" - when who's to say they aint balding, or beginning to bald. MPB is afterall very common.
    She did come on a little strong in the beginning but you keep trying to push her buttons. Why not just agree to disagree?

Oh and the balding blog dr is not the only one that talks about it. Dr. Proctor used to talk about it quite a bit as that is how I first learned about it.

I have not seen your pics but it sounds like you have very little loss. I would just monitor it with pics taken say 4 =5 times a year and then you will know if something is going on.

Comment

• Tracy C
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by mpb47
      She did come on a little strong...
      The reason I come on so strongly about this is because so many of these young guys are holding onto this false belief that it is a myth. As a result many are taking unreasonable and unnecessary risks to try to combat this natural and normal male physical trait. I have taken to referring to these young men as fools because that is exactly what they are. That's a bit harsh, I know, but it is what it is.

Oh and the balding blog dr is not the only one...
      No he isn't. In fact one would be very hard pressed to find a reputable and competent hair doctor who doesn't know about it.

I am very well aware that Yeah3 just want's to take his aggression out on me. I just don't want to be his punching bag anymore. I've had enough.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
        • Nov 2011

She did come on a little strong in the beginning but you keep trying to push her buttons. Why not just agree to disagree?

Oh and the balding blog dr is not the only one that talks about it. Dr. Proctor used to talk about it quite a bit as that is how I first learned about it.

I have not seen your pics but it sounds like you have very little loss. I would just monitor it with pics taken say 4 =5 times a year and then you will know if something is going on.
        Dr Proctor. Hardly credible.

His products are snakeoil.

I am watching spain - portugal right now, and ronaldo has zero loss and is the same age.

lucky bastard.

Comment

• BaldinLikeBaldwin
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
          Dr Proctor. Hardly credible.

His products are snakeoil.

I am watching spain - portugal right now, and ronaldo has zero loss and is the same age.

lucky bastard.
          along with most other players in both treams...2 or 3 players clearly balding and maybe 2 with what some would call a mature hairline

but but.. I thought those who didn't have a mature hairline were exception to the rule?

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin
            along with most other players in both treams...2 or 3 players clearly balding and maybe 2 with what some would call a mature hairline

but but.. I thought those who didn't have a mature hairline were exception to the rule?
            well on a good note, I made £105 from that match.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
              • Nov 2011

Think cesc fabregas is starting to bald:

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                • Nov 2011

older pic of cesc

Comment

• mpb47
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Tracy C
                  The reason I come on so strongly about this is because so many of these young guys are holding onto this false belief that it is a myth. As a result many are taking unreasonable and unnecessary risks to try to combat this natural and normal male physical trait. I have taken to referring to these young men as fools because that is exactly what they are. That's a bit harsh, I know, but it is what it is.

No he isn't. In fact one would be very hard pressed to find a reputable and competent hair doctor who doesn't know about it.

I am very well aware that Yeah3 just want's to take his aggression out on me. I just don't want to be his punching bag anymore. I've had enough.
                  Well just remember that they are probably scared, embarrassed and desperate- that is how I felt when I was 17. I would save the fool references for the ones that take the castration medication...

Most of these guys probably don't know or care about the nuance differences between the 2, they just want their hair back.

anyway I have seen your posts enough to know you are trying to help, but when people are desperate, they don't want to hear bad news..just human nature.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

Well just remember that they are probably scared, embarrassed and desperate- that is how I felt when I was 17. I would save the fool references for the ones that take the castration medication...

Most of these guys probably don't know or care about the nuance differences between the 2, they just want their hair back.

anyway I have seen your posts enough to know you are trying to help, but when people are desperate, they don't want to hear bad news..just human nature.
                    tbh a mature hairline if real will help me sleep at night - it means that i wont be going bald anytime soon.

Comment

• ThinningB420
                      • Apr 2012

Any update on your shedding status?

I've been on minox for about a month and my shed is very noticeable. I realize that is potentially a good thing, however, my hair looks so bad right now that I might just buzz it until I hit the 4-6 month mark so it doesn't look as bad.

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

14 months on Minox foam personally now. Shed like a mofo within a month on hairline and it never recovered. Good luck. I wish I never touched the stuff.

Comment

• Tracy C
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                          I wish I never touched the stuff.
                          A male in your situation should not have. You used the medicine off label and you should be pointing out that very important detail when you bash it... When used properly (vertex & mid-anterior for males), the medicine works for most who use it.

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Quite right and I'm bashing, letting others know the perils of hairline usage..

Comment

• Tracy C
                              • Sep 2011

It is good that you do that - but you need to be more clear and specific about it.

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
                                It is good that you do that - but you need to be more clear and specific about it.
                                Sorry mam, but I always state in my rants that my beef is with hairline loss induced aggressively when I started applying it there? Anyway, not arguing, you are an authority around here and I generally respect your views

Comment

Working...