+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Think cesc fabregas is starting to bald:

older pic of cesc

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    The reason I come on so strongly about this is because so many of these young guys are holding onto this false belief that it is a myth. As a result many are taking unreasonable and unnecessary risks to try to combat this natural and normal male physical trait. I have taken to referring to these young men as fools because that is exactly what they are. That's a bit harsh, I know, but it is what it is.

No he isn't. In fact one would be very hard pressed to find a reputable and competent hair doctor who doesn't know about it.

I am very well aware that Yeah3 just want's to take his aggression out on me. I just don't want to be his punching bag anymore. I've had enough.
    Well just remember that they are probably scared, embarrassed and desperate- that is how I felt when I was 17. I would save the fool references for the ones that take the castration medication...

Most of these guys probably don't know or care about the nuance differences between the 2, they just want their hair back.

anyway I have seen your posts enough to know you are trying to help, but when people are desperate, they don't want to hear bad news..just human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Well just remember that they are probably scared, embarrassed and desperate- that is how I felt when I was 17. I would save the fool references for the ones that take the castration medication...

Most of these guys probably don't know or care about the nuance differences between the 2, they just want their hair back.

anyway I have seen your posts enough to know you are trying to help, but when people are desperate, they don't want to hear bad news..just human nature.
    tbh a mature hairline if real will help me sleep at night - it means that i wont be going bald anytime soon.

Any update on your shedding status?

I've been on minox for about a month and my shed is very noticeable. I realize that is potentially a good thing, however, my hair looks so bad right now that I might just buzz it until I hit the 4-6 month mark so it doesn't look as bad.

14 months on Minox foam personally now. Shed like a mofo within a month on hairline and it never recovered. Good luck. I wish I never touched the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I wish I never touched the stuff.
    A male in your situation should not have. You used the medicine off label and you should be pointing out that very important detail when you bash it... When used properly (vertex & mid-anterior for males), the medicine works for most who use it.

Quite right and I'm bashing, letting others know the perils of hairline usage..

It is good that you do that - but you need to be more clear and specific about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    It is good that you do that - but you need to be more clear and specific about it.
    Sorry mam, but I always state in my rants that my beef is with hairline loss induced aggressively when I started applying it there? Anyway, not arguing, you are an authority around here and I generally respect your views