+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Well my understanding from one of the hair docs, Dr. Proctor, is there is a subtle difference between the mature hairline and regular mpb. It is hairloss and he said that more often than not it later becomes mpb. Go to google groups and search "mature hairline Dr. P" and you will see people talking about this same issue back in 2000-2002 era, if not before.

Yes a few men never lose their hair. Also others don't till later in life. My dad did not bald till after he turned 70.
    There you go - I rest my point.

It IS MPB.

As for this a few men retain there juvenile hairline argument - I know at least 10 men who have still got there's. It's a lot more common then Tracy likes to believe.

My uncles and cousins. Uncles are in there 50s.

When did your dad initially start to lose his hair?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post

It IS MPB.
    No it isn't you fool. Pay attention!!!

As for this a few men retain there juvenile hairline argument - I know at least 10 men who have still got there's. It's a lot more common then Tracy likes to believe.
    No it isn't. If you would open your eyes you could see that. Until you open your eyes and look for reality, you will remain a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    No it isn't you fool. Pay attention!!!

No it isn't. If you would open your eyes you could see that. Until you open your eyes and look for reality, you will remain a fool.
    I just told you I have seen 10+ people.

Obviously I had to use my eyes.

Yes. There are many with mature hairlines, but they are generally those who are losing hair

Why do you always get so aggressive when someone contradicts your viewpoint?

I really can't understand why people are arguing about this. You can call it whatever you want (slow balding or a mature hairline) The bottom line is it happens. It doesn't mean that you will progress to NW6, 5, 4, 3, or whatever.
    I just saw a documentary on George W. H. Bush (41) his hairline was receded when he was in the navy WWII and by the time he was president it was not much worse.
    As a matter of fact when you see an older guy with a low juvenile hairline it looks odd. Tom Cruise still looks like a teenager which is odd for a fifty year old. On the other hand Tom Hanks looks normal for his age.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    I really can't understand why people are arguing about this. You can call it whatever you want (slow balding or a mature hairline) The bottom line is it happens. It doesn't mean that you will progress to NW6, 5, 4, 3, or whatever.
    I just saw a documentary on George W. H. Bush (41) his hairline was receded when he was in the navy WWII and by the time he was president it was not much worse.
    As a matter of fact when you see an older guy with a low juvenile hairline it looks odd. Tom Cruise still looks like a teenager which is odd for a fifty year old. On the other hand Tom Hanks looks normal for his age.
    George Bush Senior hair is shit.

I wouldn't want to have hair like that...he is pretty much sporting a comb over.

Tom Cruise looks good. At his age, he can still bang younger girls, unlike bush.

I wouldn't want to have hair like that...he is pretty much sporting a comb over.

Tom Cruise looks good. At his age, he can still bang younger girls, unlike bush.
    He's 88 I'm just making an extreme point and I really doubt Tom Cruise even wants to bang young girls.
    Some degree of hair loss happens to almost all men over time it doesn't mean they all progress to NW6. So unless you are prepared to go on meds or you developed a way to freeze time, it will happen to some degree.
    I don't mean to be disrespectful but from the pics you've posted you have great hair. I bet if you asked 100 normal people, not obsessed narcissists, they would look at your pics and say"what hair loss"
    A relative of mine is a hairstylist for a very upscale salon (125.00/cut)
    She sees lots of guys with hair like yours and wouldn't even classify you as slightly balding. On the other hand she tells me that I can't go shorter than a certain length or mine will look terrible. Consider yourself blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    He's 88 I'm just making an extreme point and I really doubt Tom Cruise even wants to bang young girls.
    Some degree of hair loss happens to almost all men over time it doesn't mean they all progress to NW6. So unless you are prepared to go on meds or you developed a way to freeze time, it will happen to some degree.
    I don't mean to be disrespectful but from the pics you've posted you have great hair. I bet if you asked 100 normal people, not obsessed narcissists, they would look at your pics and say"what hair loss"
    A relative of mine is a hairstylist for a very upscale salon (125.00/cut)
    She sees lots of guys with hair like yours and wouldn't even classify you as slightly balding. On the other hand she tells me that I can't go shorter than a certain length or mine will look terrible. Consider yourself blessed.
    No but the point is, Cruise will never ever have any problems with women, because he looks ****ing good. And because he knows that he looks great, he will be confident.

Better then this.

Has your relative seen my pics?

And more importantly do these guys maintain?

I am contemplating take fin - but the idea of taking that shit is depressing in itself. Whilst you have people like cruise not having to play with their hormones, I have to potentially do it. I REALLY wish I was not in this predicament.

Truth to be told , it is a nightmare styling my hair.

It IS MPB.

My uncles and cousins. Uncles are in there 50s.

When did your dad initially start to lose his hair?
    It is hair-loss/extremely mild balding but not mpb. There is a subtle difference.
    It will most likely become MPB sooner or later. That is how it was explained to me.

I have read about 95% of white men get the hairline change. Yes I know some too but some went on to go bald.

Probably 69 because I was around my dad a lot at that time because he was getting sick and I was taking him to the Dr etc. It was like he went from no loss to suddenly having a small thin spot in the back right when he hit 70.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    It is hair-loss/extremely mild balding but not mpb. There is a subtle difference.
    It will most likely become MPB sooner or later. That is how it was explained to me.

I have read about 95% of white men get the hairline change. Yes I know some too but some went on to go bald.

Probably 69 because I was around my dad a lot at that time because he was getting sick and I was taking him to the Dr etc. It was like he went from no loss to suddenly having a small thin spot in the back right when he hit 70.
    Well unlike me your dad never developed a mature hairline in his 20s,

His HL expressed itself later

He was just on TV a few days ago and looks pretty good hair wise (for his age).
    He has that really slow balding and most of us will be lucky to have that much hair at his age.