+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    She is right, take a look at him for example:
    Yeah, he must be a woman:
    You are absolutely not paying attention. If you are not going to pay attention and read what I right, don't respond. You are making yourself look like a complete idiot.

Pay attention.

You highlander need therapy very badly. The fool who posted this pic simply doesn't pay attention - but you need serious therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Not like, it is a male secondary trait. Males and females have different hair lines when they become adults. This is a natural and normal physical difference like facial hair, bigger hands, bigger feet, deeper voice, stronger muscles, ungodly body odor and such and so forth. This is especially visible in caucasion males. Of course not all males develop a male hair line, some do retain an adolescent/feminine hair line - but most males develop an adult mature male hair line.
    Hey - in case you have not noticed, I agree with you - cept for smell part

Yeah, he must be a woman:

Hormonally speaking, he might be. I have a good friend who still has as much hair as he had as he was 12. His hair is very thick and his hairline has not moved at all - it is very girl like.

But the catch is he has problem with his pituitary gland and produces very little testosterone. He has weekly injections and even with that he has to take a pill for sex.
    He can't grow a beard, only fuzz, though I am completely opposite in that respect and wouldn't mind trading places shaving wise.

He also gets sick a lot.
    So yea some people are luckier than us hair wise but you don't know what is going on behind the scenes health wise. My friend is always telling me how lucky I am to have my health.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Hormonally speaking, he might be. I have a good friend who still has as much hair as he had as he was 12. His hair is very thick and his hairline has not moved at all - it is very girl like.

But the catch is he has problem with his pituitary gland and produces very little testosterone. He has weekly injections and even with that he has to take a pill for sex.
    He can't grow a beard, only fuzz, though I am completely opposite in that respect and wouldn't mind trading places shaving wise.

He also gets sick a lot.
    So yea some people are luckier than us hair wise but you don't know what is going on behind the scenes health wise. My friend is always telling me how lucky I am to have my health.
    I have 2 cousins who are male and in their 30s and have zero hairloss. They dont seem to have health problems.

It's all genetics, "mature hairline" is a term to signify early recession. In other words, it is hairloss.

Hey - in case you have not noticed, I agree with you - cept for smell part
    I did notice. Anyone and everyone who bothers to get out into the real world and look around with their eyes open can't deny it.

So yea some people are luckier than us hair wise but you don't know what is going on behind the scenes health wise.
    It is very rare but some males do not develop a male hair line. Some males do in fact retain an adolescent/feminine hair line. I have said that more than a few times before. If yeahyeahyeah were paying attention, he would have known that. They are the anomaly - not the norm. Media distortion is messing with everyone's idea of what is actually normal. Women have been a victim of this media distortion of normality for decades.

It's all genetics, "mature hairline" is a term to signify early recession. In other words, it is hairloss.
    You are still not paying attention. The "mature hairline" refers to normal masculine recession associated with natural and normal virilization of males as they become adults. Yes it is hair loss - but it is not MPB.

Now if you are not going to pay attention, go away and go do something else.

I have 2 cousins who are male and in their 30s and have zero hairloss. They dont seem to have health problems.

Well my understanding from one of the hair docs, Dr. Proctor, is there is a subtle difference between the mature hairline and regular mpb. It is hairloss and he said that more often than not it later becomes mpb. Go to google groups and search "mature hairline Dr. P" and you will see people talking about this same issue back in 2000-2002 era, if not before.

Yes a few men never lose their hair. Also others don't till later in life. My dad did not bald till after he turned 70.

Hey ducking... seems your thread has gotten a bit off topic. I've seen anecdotal evidence of great responders who had no noticeable shed and those who had horrific sheds. Shedding is usually a good thing, but I wouldn't consider it a immediate determination of non-response to not shed. Just keep applying it and see what happens. I'm guessing you bought a 4 month supply anyway.

Personally, I've been using it 2 weeks and have just begun to shed, after finasteride had slowed my shed considerably. Its so bittersweet.

What about using minoxidil on new transplanted hairs? On the temples or other areas of the scalp? Doe it help the hair grow in thicker?

I'm sure both Pitt and Cruise have had work done or are doing something to halt it.