+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    CB is bullshit now, nobody should buy it.

The vehicle is not good enough. If you could get Cosmo to tell you their vehicle, then we would make it ourselves and we'd be happily applying a drug x3 as potent as fin AND TOPICALLY and doesn't even stop DHT, it simply destroys the AR receptors.

RU does the same thing, it targets AR receptors. not the enzyme and therefore not DHT.
    I've been a member of *** since 2009, and have read about all of these promising [two lettered-followed by some numbers] drugs, and have read how good they can be. But the thing is I cant get them, and the only way I can get them is if I could afford it first of all, and if I was wiling to take the risk.

BTW I thought you said CB was the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I've been a member of *** since 2009, and have read about all of these promising [two lettered-followed by some numbers] drugs, and have read how good they can be. But the thing I cant get them, and the only way I can get them is if I could afford it first of all, and if I was wiling to take the risk.

BTW I thought you said CB was the answer?
    It is if we could more info on the vehicle they used. We don't have a vehicle for CB.

You can't just use water or rogaine in liquid form and mix with CB.

You can't really make money off of RU when you have fin on the market.

Also you can't really sell RU in a solution on CVS, only in powder form and store it in the freezer.

RU is same as fin or even less.
    As in effectiveness?

I have read it's the same as fin. I don't get why it's so expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    As in effectiveness?

I have read it's the same as fin. I don't get why it's so expensive.
    Because nobody is producing it in mass amounts?

I doubt it's the same as fin.

Fin works for almost everyone.

RU not for everyone.

You shouldn't worry man, you're on fin and I just saw your pics you don't even look like you have MPB If I were you I'd stay away from forums and be out there clubbing and hitting the women HARD.

Because nobody is producing it in mass amounts?

I doubt it's the same as fin.

Fin works for almost everyone.

RU not for everyone.

You shouldn't worry man, you're on fin and I just saw your pics you don't even look like you have MPB If I were you I'd stay away from forums and be out there clubbing and hitting the women HARD.
    Finasteride works for me, but I wish it worked better.

Man that's the thing about my hair loss, I get mixed opinions about it. Some friends tell me it's not that bad, other friends tell me i'm bald, some forum members tell me it doesn't look that bad, others tell me i'm a NW3 and they can see some hair loss.

Lol, so i'm all confused here, with the mixed opinions of every one. In my opinion, i'll have to side with those saying i'ma NW3 and that it is noticeable. Depending on which haircut I get, it can look different. But in the end, I definitely have the horse shoe pattern in the making. I can see it when I take a picture from the top with flash. And I definitely have a receded hairline and temples.

But fin has sides, RU doesnt. And when RU works ... baby it works!! AND it has added regrowth possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny.track131 View Post
    But fin has sides, RU doesnt. And when RU works ... baby it works!! AND it has added regrowth possibilities.
    Is there any one taking RU by itself, with pictures to prove that it really works?

Every one I see using RU is using a bunch of other stuff, like minoxidil, Toco 8, Nizoral, and a bunch of other stuff.

If an MPE'er can show 1 year of using RU by itself, and show pictures of either retaining hair, or improvement, then I would believe that RU is a good hair loss drug. I just can't go by word of mouth. Maybe when I was 17-18 I would. I would put on shit and piss if you told me it stopped hair loss[I actually wouldn't, it's just an exaggeration]. Not anymore.

No solution for hairloss bro. If I have to stay home to keep my hair until histogen or CB make it to market, so be it.

There's a dude using RU on the hairline. I might just apply it on the hairline for the time being, my goal is to save my hair until future treatments come down.
    What if you have to travel for work?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    What if you have to travel for work?
    Then you're ****ed but you know what guys.

Do research and then come to your own conclusions, don't listen to me because I haven't tried but I have heard and read from forums in different languages that it has worked for some people and those are usually people who know their shit: vehicle, storage, how to apply it, their sources, etc. It's complicated.

I for one will try it and I will give you feedback on it coming from my own experience in a few months.

But if that's too complicated for you then by all means jump on the fin gun and see what happens. It's only 2 bullets out of 100 and even less for permanent sides.

Remember the RU treatment cost about 2$ a day if you do some calculations.

Good luck. I'll be back in a few weeks. Gotta move out of new jersey and get a real job lol.

Man I really hope CB comes out soon.