Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cleverusername
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
    I couldn't order myself like I said I was part of a group order from another country because he cannot sell to US and the guy who did the order got an email, they already shipped the RU.

I think they just need to send you a tracking information, that's all. No I didn't receive an email for the KB solution and I think it's because it isn't ready to ship yet.
    Alright, makes sense I guess. I hope everything works out okay, I still wanna give ahk a try and they sell it for a pretty good price. What are your thoughts on ahk?

Comment

• Maradona
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by cleverusername
      Alright, makes sense I guess. I hope everything works out okay, I still wanna give ahk a try and they sell it for a pretty good price. What are your thoughts on ahk?
      I don't know much about it bro, just RU. What I am finding out is that people stop their shedding COLD TURKEY with 80-100mg.

Just try RU first, if it stops your shedding then what else would you want. Forget regrowth lol.

But you can ask lilpauly, he's on everything.

Comment

• neversaynever
        • Dec 2011

I know we're not all so clued up here, but still need some advice. I cut my hair grade 0 or grade 1. Diffuse all on top.

I decided to go for AHK, Minox and RU.

> AHK vehicles are a problem from what i gather. Anyone else ordering their AHK solution? They told me it will be available in 2.5% and 5%. How long would a 60ml bottle last?

> If I order KB solution and RU. How long would 5g of RU last? Are people using 100mg a day?

Comment

• neversaynever
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
          I don't know much about it bro, just RU. What I am finding out is that people stop their shedding COLD TURKEY with 80-100mg.

Just try RU first, if it stops your shedding then what else would you want. Forget regrowth lol.

But you can ask lilpauly, he's on everything.
          Dont forget regrowth! If i can save vellus hairs, ive got a full head of hair! Im staying positive. I got a good feeling

Comment

• cleverusername
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by neversaynever
            Dont forget regrowth! If i can save vellus hairs, ive got a full head of hair! Im staying positive. I got a good feeling
            Same here bro, I have a lot of vellus hairs at the hairline. Some are starting to darken and grow thicker with rogaine alone still no word on if my ru has shipped though, which is frustrating. And I read some people that used AHK experienced thinning in the areas they applied the AHK, so now it seems kind of risky. But lilpauly seems so be having good results so I think Im gonna need to research it a little more.

Comment

• TheDude
              • Oct 2010

Hay I just wane know where I can read up on RU?

Any reputable sites, research, articles etc?

Im thinking of going on this stuff.. I had bad experiences with fin..

Comment

• clandestine
                • Aug 2011

Where can AHK be purchased from?

Comment

• cleverusername
                  • Nov 2011

@TheDude you can read up on people's experiences with it on hairlosshelp, I'm on my phone right now but when I get home I'll try to find some studies for you.

@Cladenstine mpbtreatments.com has it with he price of $350 for 10g.

Comment

• neversaynever
                    • Dec 2011

Same here bro, I have a lot of vellus hairs at the hairline. Some are starting to darken and grow thicker with rogaine alone still no word on if my ru has shipped though, which is frustrating. And I read some people that used AHK experienced thinning in the areas they applied the AHK, so now it seems kind of risky. But lilpauly seems so be having good results so I think Im gonna need to research it a little more.
                    Too much ahk can make you thin, too little will do nothing. I plan on using it every other day, lightly. Maybe its pointless. Best to stick with RU + Minox?

Comment

• cleverusername
                      • Nov 2011

Too much ahk can make you thin, too little will do nothing. I plan on using it every other day, lightly. Maybe its pointless. Best to stick with RU + Minox?
                      At the moment I'm still considering it, I think the RU will be a strong enough anti androgen, then all we would need is something for regrowth. I think I'm going to try AHK for 6 months on the temple area, and getting some BIM would be nice as well.

Comment

• neversaynever
                        • Dec 2011

At the moment I'm still considering it, I think the RU will be a strong enough anti androgen, then all we would need is something for regrowth. I think I'm going to try AHK for 6 months on the temple area, and getting some BIM would be nice as well.
                        I might go for the AHK pre-mixed solution. Ill buy RU in powder form with KB solution. Minox ill buy here in the UK.

Might even try Equol...

Comment

• cleverusername
                          • Nov 2011

I might go for the AHK pre-mixed solution. Ill buy RU in powder form with KB solution. Minox ill buy here in the UK.

Might even try Equol...
                          I bought the RU powder and KB solution too. It might be cheaper to buy the AHK and make it yourself too, although the premixed solution is very tempting. I still want to look into equol a little more, it does seem very promising in my opinion but the only issue seems to be the cost. And if it works like its said to we may not even need RU.

Comment

• neversaynever
                            • Dec 2011

I bought the RU powder and KB solution too. It might be cheaper to buy the AHK and make it yourself too, although the premixed solution is very tempting. I still want to look into equol a little more, it does seem very promising in my opinion but the only issue seems to be the cost. And if it works like its said to we may not even need RU.
                            Its two different tactics. I think something like equol or fin will only make RU more effective.

How does RU + KB work in terms of %. People are using 80-100mg, but in how much KB solution would you put that in?

Comment

• cleverusername
                              • Nov 2011

Its two different tactics. I think something like equol or fin will only make RU more effective.

How does RU + KB work in terms of %. People are using 80-100mg, but in how much KB solution would you put that in?
                              The site says the kb is for custom solutions, I'm not entirely sure what the percentage should be. If I remember correctly, antiandrogen1 on YouTube was using 4ml of everclear and pg for every 100mg of RU. So I was thinking about using 4ml of kb solution for every 100mg of RU

Comment

• neversaynever
                                • Dec 2011

The site says the kb is for custom solutions, I'm not entirely sure what the percentage should be. If I remember correctly, antiandrogen1 on YouTube was using 4ml of everclear and pg for every 100mg of RU. So I was thinking about using 4ml of kb solution for every 100mg of RU
                                Is 4ml enough to cover an nw6? Seems like a tiny amount

Comment

Working...