+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1628

Quote Originally Posted by cleverusername View Post
    They ship to Canada bro, I got mine today
    @ Pauly that video is sick bro, its only a matter of time before you get your hairline back. Did you refrigerate the RUM?
    How long did you wait for it to arrive? Seeing how its in china, anything I buy from eBay via china usually takes a few weeks to get to my house... I dont know if i should try buying 5 grams of basic RU from Ontario Chemicals and in the meantime push for 10 grams of RUM from Kane.

I've got very little of RU right now and need to hurry.

hellouser; How much RU do you use every day?

Also, did you jump right into this amount, or build up over time, like a period of a couple weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    hellouser; How much RU do you use every day?

Also, did you jump right into this amount, or build up over time, like a period of a couple weeks?
    I was using very little for a long time but about a month ago I started using significantly more, between 60-100mg, still with no side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    How long did you wait for it to arrive? Seeing how its in china, anything I buy from eBay via china usually takes a few weeks to get to my house... I dont know if i should try buying 5 grams of basic RU from Ontario Chemicals and in the meantime push for 10 grams of RUM from Kane.

I've got very little of RU right now and need to hurry.
    Oh, I misread, sorry dude I haven't slept for like 2 days. I thought you were talking about mpbtreatments. Try them dude, they'll ship to Canada. The wait time isn't even that bad, I think it took like a week to get here. They ship every Thursday though. I have some RU powder I'm about to send back to them, it was opened in customs but they assured me it was fine but I had already bought their RUM anyways. I could sell it if you want as well as an unopened bottle of KB solution. May I ask whereabouts in Canada you are? Either way, if I were you I'd go with mpbtreatments, seems less risky in my opinion and now that they have everything up and running transactions should be a breeze.

Also, I read hat Ontario Chem had some impurities. I heard Kane is good though.

Oh, I misread, sorry dude I haven't slept for like 2 days. I thought you were talking about mpbtreatments. Try them dude, they'll ship to Canada. The wait time isn't even that bad, I think it took like a week to get here. They ship every Thursday though. I have some RU powder I'm about to send back to them, it was opened in customs but they assured me it was fine but I had already bought their RUM anyways. I could sell it if you want as well as an unopened bottle of KB solution. May I ask whereabouts in Canada you are? Either way, if I were you I'd go with mpbtreatments, seems less risky in my opinion and now that they have everything up and running transactions should be a breeze.
    I'm in the Kitchener-Waterloo area but am pretty mobile with my car. If youre within an hour to two drive I could probably meet up... that is, if im willing to risk buying the RU powder thats been opened... which kind of sucks. Well not kind of, i mean, really sucks because its the stuff thats supposed to save our hair

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'm in the Kitchener-Waterloo area but am pretty mobile with my car. If youre within an hour to two drive I could probably meet up... that is, if im willing to risk buying the RU powder thats been opened... which kind of sucks. Well not kind of, i mean, really sucks because its the stuff thats supposed to save our hair
    I'm within an hour man, and I agree. It's a pain to get these treatments, but I guess it's better than nothing. As for the RU I put it in a ziploc bag as soon as I got it. If you want I could send it to you? It won't even take long considering we don't live that far from one another, probably only a day. Plus you won't have to drive all the way out here. I also didn't even really think about it before, but I have class then work until pretty late at night. I can post pictures of the stuff on here too, let me know if you're interested.

i got some who can make k b solution plus ru for usa customers! it will be cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    i got some who can make k b solution plus ru for usa customers! it will be cheap!
    Lilpauly, quick question: does RUM have to be stored in the fridge?

I'm within an hour man, and I agree. It's a pain to get these treatments, but I guess it's better than nothing. As for the RU I put it in a ziploc bag as soon as I got it. If you want I could send it to you? It won't even take long considering we don't live that far from one another, probably only a day. Plus you won't have to drive all the way out here. I also didn't even really think about it before, but I have class then work until pretty late at night. I can post pictures of the stuff on here too, let me know if you're interested.
    How long have you had it and where have you kept it since?