+ Reply to Thread

Default all long term propecia users please share your experience

been on propecia for a little over one year--shedding stabilized about 5 months in and i was feeling good--but just this past week i started experiencing a bad shedd. for all of you on propecia for one year or more please let me know how your shedds have been? i know about the shedding process and hair rest and growth phases. what i would like to know is if you still experience a moderate shedd once or twice a year and if things stabilize again?

even if you just answer with a few words, i'd be happy to get a consensus on this: do long term propecia users still have a moderate shedd once two to twice a year?

Quote Originally Posted by philippe View Post
    been on propecia for a little over one year--shedding stabilized about 5 months in and i was feeling good--but just this past week i started experiencing a bad shedd. for all of you on propecia for one year or more please let me know how your shedds have been? i know about the shedding process and hair rest and growth phases. what i would like to know is if you still experience a moderate shedd once or twice a year and if things stabilize again?

even if you just answer with a few words, i'd be happy to get a consensus on this: do long term propecia users still have a moderate shedd once two to twice a year?
    Even the best responders get a seasonal shed once in a while. If you have no sides, more power to ya.

Was on for 15 years. No real shed. Hair was maintained in that time. ED, brain fog, feminization (no body hair and loss of muscle) and depression gradually grew to an extent I didn't realise until I stopped. Felt much better within 2 weeks but then the hair shedding was so intense with diffuse thinning over a few months I've gone back on 1mg/week. Lost more hair in 3 months than I did in 15 years. Thinking of switching to low dose DUT.

Messed around with it about 15yrs ago gave me ED and permanently destroyer my libido
    Been on hormone replacement over 10yrs already from it
    Working with some of the best doctors in the country they call it Post Finasteride Syndrome and no cure for it

Quote Originally Posted by markee View Post
    Messed around with it about 15yrs ago gave me ED and permanently destroyer my libido
    Been on hormone replacement over 10yrs already from it
    Working with some of the best doctors in the country they call it Post Finasteride Syndrome and no cure for it
    You're issue is in your head, it isn't related to propecia.