Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NW777
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
    Order it online and do it at home. It's a daily injection for a month, then maintenance injections once a week. It may sound experimental but I am just a regular dude with no science or medicinal background and I was able to use it easily.

Wow, didn't think it would be injections. I can deal with a pill but to stick a needle in me , i'm done. Does this require a doctors script? I would think it does since it requires injections. And then to purchase it online and not sure where its coming from and then inject it in your body, I don't think so, homey don't play that.

But thanks for the info, I will consult with my Doc.

Comment

• Conpecia
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by NW777
      Wow, didn't think it would be injections. I can deal with a pill but to stick a needle in me , i'm done. Does this require a doctors script? I would think it does since it requires injections. And then to purchase it online and not sure where its coming from and then inject it in your body, I don't think so, homey don't play that.

Understandable. I wouldn't do it either based on an Internet forum; I know some people in real life who use it and was able to monitor the process first hand.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by NW777

I believe they have a nasal spray also

Comment

• JJJJrS
          • Apr 2012

From another forum:

As far as know our office tried to contact Dr. Gho but he's been on vacation. We'll follow up as quickly as possible. Maybe Dr. Cole will go early in August if ok with Dr. Gho.
          Really hope it works out.

Comment

• Kiwi
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by JJJJrS
            From another forum:

Really hope it works out.
            What does this mean and who from Dr Cole's office posted that?

Is Dr Cole paying the $50K to learn / study Gho's technique?

Comment

• JJJJrS
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Kiwi

I don't know who exactly posted it but they represent Dr. Cole. The username is forhair.

I'm not sure how it's going to work out between them. All I know is that Dr. Cole is interested in looking into HST and plans to meet with Dr. Gho personally.

Google "Acell follicle regeneration and response to PRP/Acell injections" and "Donor Site Healing and Follicule Regeneration By Dr. Cole" for more info. I'm not sure if I can link to that forum.

Comment

• aim4hair
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi

Dr. Cole said he doesn't mind paying the 50k if the technique works, he will visit dr. Gho (hopefully in August as pronounced by his office). I think dr. Cole kind of beleives in HST this is why he is going the extra mile to visit dr. Gho personally to verify and if things work out then HST will finally gets its way to the states and that would be just the beggining of having other doctors adopt this technique as well.
                I don't think dr. Cole would really bother with all of this unless he really beleives it works, he has been studying it for a while as he mentioned himself in h*irsite forum.

Comment

Working...