+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Dr. Cole and HST - Good news

I quote Dr. Cole:

"This is why follicle regeneration is so important and exciting. This is what makes Dr. Gho's work so appealing. i'm going to look into it. "

It looks like Dr. Cole will talk to Gho about his technique and will look into it.

I personally have the hunch that Gho works but it doesn't work as good as he claims. There is probably 80% regeneration at best and the yield I can't comment because I have no information on the medium he claims to use.

Recently Gho has started treating NW6 Dean Saunders, so there is hope for your advanced norwoods out there.

There is a guy I feel really bad for on this site besides chrisis, horseshoe.

Horseshoe what is your norwood? and how is your donor?

Hopefully Gho turns out to be true altogether and can help you out. Avoid the hair tatoo for a while.

Please don't move this thread to the HST section you might as well delete it and throw it in the trash can because it's hard for people to read anything coming from those sections, it doesn't appear on the side bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I quote Dr. Cole:

"This is why follicle regeneration is so important and exciting. This is what makes Dr. Gho's work so appealing. i'm going to look into it. "

It looks like Dr. Cole will talk to Gho about his technique and will look into it.

I personally have the hunch that Gho works but it doesn't work as good as he claims. There is probably 80% regeneration at best and the yield I can't comment because I have no information on the medium he claims to use.

Recently Gho has started treating NW6 Dean Saunders, so there is hope for your advanced norwoods out there.

There is a guy I feel really bad for on this site besides chrisis, horseshoe.

Horseshoe what is your norwood? and how is your donor?

Hopefully Gho turns out to be true altogether and can help you out.

Please don't move this thread to the GHO SECTION you might as well delete it and throw it in the trash can because it's hard for people to read anything coming from those sections, it doesn't appear on the side bar.
    Where is the Source for his quote?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Where is the Source for his quote?
    Wild west forums where Dr. Cole and Dr. Woods post all the time.

Wild west forums where Dr. Cole and Dr. Woods post all the time.
    From hairsite:

One of the things we've lacked in the past is a means to evaluate response to treatment in a way that is sensitive and measurable. We do this by measuring the surface area of hair in 4 square centimeters. This allows us to measure pre-treatment areas and then compare them to post treatment areas. The treatment could be topical medications, Propecia, PRP, hair transplants, or HST. One thing that Dr. Gho could do to verify the regeneration of hair in the donor area would be to measure the cross sectional trichometry of the donor area after extractions and then measure it again after 6 months to look for an increase.

We are finding increases in areas that we treat with PRP and Acell alone. Cross sectional trichometry tells us something about hair diameter and hair density. The CST will only increase if we add hair or add hair diameter.

Other things we are seeing is that you can loose well over 50% of your pre-existing hair in the front and the hair will look full when dry. However, you begin to look thin in the vertex when you loose about 50% of your hair as compared to the donor area. You will look full when we replace as little as 24% of your hair in the front if you have coarse hair. Obviously, you will not have the original density, but you can look full. With finer hair, you need to replace far more of your original density to look full.

In the crown the hair grows in many different directions. This is why it takes so much more hair to look full in the crown area. This is why it is very difficult to make a person who is a NW 5 look full in the crown. At best it will look thin because it will take 2500 to 3500 grafts to make the front look full and you simply don't have enough grafts to make the vertex and top look full. Most photos showing a full NW 5 after 5000 grafts are due to styling and lighting for the photos. Some clinics are very adept at staying the hair and setting the lighting to make the whole head look full. In order to really look full you need more grafts and often you simply don't have them. Body hair works in some patients, but fails miserably in others. This is why follicle regeneration is so important and exciting. This is what makes Dr. Gho's work so appealing. i'm going to look into it.

It is good Dr Cole is optimistic about Dr Ghos work.

If he adopts it after finding out that it does work. Then the others will follow.

It is good Dr Cole is optimistic about Dr Ghos work.

If he adopts it after finding out that it does work. Then the others will follow.
    What can I say? He seems to be the only smart guy out of the HT doctors.

I doubt he will pay the 50k. He will just have a chat with Gho and something good can come out of it.

Other doctors don't even want to hear Gho's name.

What can I say? He seems to be the only smart guy out of the HT doctors.

I doubt he will pay the 50k. He will just have a chat with Gho and something good can come out of it.

Other doctors don't even want to hear Gho's name.
    If it works out , will get FUE on my hairline, then use HST for top op operations

If it works out , will get FUE on my hairline, then use HST for top op operations
    Nah bro, just get HST all over. You don't want to waste your donor.

Just grow bangs and it will look good, definitely better than being bald.

Nah bro, just get HST all over. You don't want to waste your donor.

Just grow bangs and it will look good, definitely better than being bald.
    Gho does shit hairlines.

Gho does shit hairlines.
    that's why I am saying, grow your hair long.