+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    that's why I am saying, grow your hair long.
    Short hair suits me better

Dont understand why he cannot do decent hairlines

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Short hair suits me better

Dont understand why he cannot do decent hairlines
    Because he is a scientist and most of his HTs are done by technicians.

You don't know what’s really happening Maradonna. You are just regurgitating what other people who don't know anything are posting on other forums. No one knows accept for Gho if HST works so stop telling people to go get it until there is more information on it. Personally I hope that it does, but not even Dr. Cole knows for sure.

Nah bro, just get HST all over. You don't want to waste your donor.

Just grow bangs and it will look good, definitely better than being bald.

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    You don't know what’s really happening Maradonna. You are just regurgitating what other people who don't know anything are posting on other forums. No one knows accept for Gho if HST works so stop telling people to go get it until there is more information on it. Personally I hope that it does, but not even Dr. Cole knows for sure.
    Of course I don't know, but it is my opinion that it works to some degree and the fact that Dr. Cole will get his hands on it will mean a lot for bald peeps out there.

Me and yeahyeah are hypothetically speaking. I am also talking hypothetically speaking if it works maybe horseshoe should hold the hair tatoo he plans on getting.

You need to read my threads slowly instead of fast reading them to attack me.

You are just trying to find anything to attack me man, let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    It is good Dr Cole is optimistic about Dr Ghos work.

If he adopts it after finding out that it does work. Then the others will follow.
    Here here!!!

There is a guy I feel really bad for on this site besides chrisis, horseshoe.

Horseshoe what is your norwood? and how is your donor?
    Thanks for thinking of me. I'm unfortunately a NW7. And if that wasn't bad enough, I went for a second opinion to an IHRS surgeon to see if I could at least get a hairline to frame my face. I was told that I was one of the few cases with a more aggressive form of MPB that has even thinned out my donor hair. So basically he said there was no opportunity for any restoration. It was really depressing to know there was no hope left for me. I even asked about future cloning of folicles and he said not in my life time. So that leaves only the SMP (hair tattoo) the last option.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseshoe View Post
    I even asked about future cloning of folicles and he said not in my life time.
    Who said this? This depresses me. I certainly hope to see that in my lifetime along with what I (and most) would consider more important medical breakthroughs such as HIV vaccination & cure, spinal cord repair and organ growing.

Thanks for thinking of me. I'm unfortunately a NW7. And if that wasn't bad enough, I went for a second opinion to an IHRS surgeon to see if I could at least get a hairline to frame my face. I was told that I was one of the few cases with a more aggressive form of MPB that has even thinned out my donor hair. So basically he said there was no opportunity for any restoration. It was really depressing to know there was no hope left for me. I even asked about future cloning of folicles and he said not in my life time. So that leaves only the SMP (hair tattoo) the last option.
    what about Histogen?

Which IAHRS doctors did you see? A scalp tattoo on a N7 could end up being a lifetime of trouble. I would think twice if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Who said this? This depresses me. I certainly hope to see that in my lifetime along with what I (and most) would consider more important medical breakthroughs such as HIV vaccination & cure, spinal cord repair and organ growing.
    Probably all the above mentioned more important medical breakthroughs will come along during our lifetime but a hairloss cure seems to be in a league of it's own. I don't know why it is so difficult. I watched 60 minutes TV a while back and they showed scientists who created a living kidney and a beating heart valve. You can go to their website and archive the show.

I mentioned all the current companies like Replicel and Hitogen and that is what he told me. "Not in my lifetime". Maybe it's because i'm in my 40's and my hairloss is so extensive. I don't know.

But I will say this, for those younger sufferers there is hope as long as you use current meds to slow or stop MPB until the cure is at hand. For me it seems that the curtain has closed.