Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mike49
    • Mar 2011

7 days post op 2nd session Dr. Dorin

just wanted to share that i am now 7 days post op from my 2nd surgery.My first was last may 2'100 with dr.greg pistone of ridgewood nj.Dr.Dorin was my first choice in the beginning but like so many people i let money be a factor.I honestly cant complain about my results from dr.pistone aside from the density i was pleased enough with the results where i wasnt kicking myself for it but at the same time wondering what i would look like if i went to dr.dorin first. my expierience this time around was much different.the staff is top notch and very personable.i felt comfortable the whole time because i was able to interact with everyone.it really gave me a better understanding of the whole process.The coordinator peter is beyond cooperative i must of asked 500 questions over the last year and always got answers and no sales pitch.anyway i got 1'811 grafts to the frontal region which is where we felt needed the most density.At the end of the day its all about results now i just have to sit back and hope it all works out.i will post pics at 6 months just wanted to share my expierence.
  • Frickster01
    • Aug 2010

Hey Mike,

Glad you decided on a 2nd HT. Hope the results are to your liking. Call me when you have time.

Fred

Comment

• Winston
      • Mar 2009

You’re in great hands with Dr. Dorin! It would be great if you could upload some images so we can check out your progress.

Comment

Working...