+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Does anyone here even want to feel better?

You know what I find funny? I'll just tell you, because it's late, and we don't have time for guessing. I find it funny that any time someone suggests that maybe you can be bald and happy, someone else basically calls the suggester a ****ing idiot. Just try it. Point out that you can be happy and bald. See how many dickholes jump down your throat. And dear god, don't even suggest that you can be attractive despite balding unless you want to be covered in cyber dickholes calling you out.

In a thread about trying to appear better despite balding, I saw a guy call another guy that he'd never even seen an ugly freak (on account of his balding). The dickhole defended himself when I questioned it. He used the classic excuse, that he was "just being real." He'd never even seen the guy! So to every person on here who has argued with me that you can't possibly be so much as happy while bald and has justified their view with something like "I'm just being honest", why don't you just go ahead and how's about go **** yourself? Plenty of people are happy and balding. Maybe not happily balding, but happy while balding. That is simply a fact. Quit trying to tell other people that their lives are ruined just because your life is shitty (which is likely due not so much to your hairloss and more to the fact that you are a huge dickhole). And most of all, quit pretending you're "just keepin' it real." You're not. Go **** yourself.

And as for the question that made me think about this in the first place, does anyone here even want to feel better? Not "do you want your hair back"? Yeah, I know you do. I do too. And I'm not sure I wouldn't do some ****ed up shit that I wouldn't want to admit to to get it back. But what if you can't get your hair back? Do you not want to get yourself to a place mentally that you can be okay with that? Why is there so much resistance to discussing ways to look and feel better bald? Is "keeping it real" really that important? Can we not talk about feeling better, fully knowing that it is possible? Don't you want to be happy?

If I see one more person trying to shit on a conversation people are having about feeling better, adding only "to be honest, life is going to suck no matter what if you're bald", I'm straight gonna kick the shit out of that person. Obviously, I'm not going to do that, but this is a rants section, so I should be able to say whatever the **** I want, you ****er.

I love this forum. There are lots of good people here. And even more good info. But there are some bad apples. So again, if that's you, you are not being a realist. You're being a dickhole. Goodnight to all the good people, and a big **** you to the rest. Jesus, some of their hair isn't even that bad...

Now this is a good rant

I hardly mean you, Scorpion. You're either joking or totally insane. I appreciate how much you liven up the board, and I hope the local authorities are gentle with you when you finally snap.

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    I find it funny that any time someone suggests that maybe you can be bald and happy, someone else basically calls the suggester a ****ing idiot. Just try it. Point out that you can be happy and bald. See how many dickholes jump down your throat.
    Of course. How dare you tell people that their unhappiness is self-imposed and not wholly due to some external circumstance completely beyond their control!

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Of course. How dare you tell people that their unhappiness is self-imposed and not wholly due to some external circumstance completely beyond their control!
    And that is what telling someone that they can possibly find some other happiness in life is? **** this, I'm outta here.

Inactive

Exclamation

And that is what telling someone that they can possibly find some other happiness in life is?

Well that's a liitle embarassing... But I think I really gotta head over to SlyBaldGuys anyway. More shaving tips. And it's starting to look like a Headblade discount will do me more good than Replicel ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Please do it, nobody here even likes you.
    Oh god, is that true? I'm not sure what to think. Will you be totally honest with me for a second? Does this mean I won't be able to find a date to prom?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    It is not true when Highlander said nobody here likes you.

My affections toward you are neutral.
    You're such a sweetheart, Scorpion. <3

Does anyone here even want to feel better?
    I do - and I do feel better since recovering so much of the hair that I had lost. Thanks to my wonderful hair restoration doctor, I got enough hair back to get my life back - and I am enjoying every minute of it.