• Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

New York Hair Transplant | Dr. Robert True Discusses Why Results Can Vary

• gillenator
    • Dec 2008

Thank you Dr. Ture for your commentary. IMHO, passion in this field is one of the areas that oftentimes seperates great HT surgeons like yourself from the others, especially the big chains. It seems the most passionate doctors are also the most creative and innovative. They strive in every case to recognize the unique attributes each patient presents them. And as a result, the creativity and artistry skills many times come from being so meticulous and conscientious about the final result that will meet the patient's goal. That approach can and will make all of the difference in the patient's ultimate satisfaction. Those artistry skills create illusions that enhance each individual patient. And it's very impressive to see those consistent results in your patients over all of these years.

And your point about doctors having the ability and potential to develop those skills is well taken. You are one of those very few surgeons that have been around this long and seen so many changes good and bad in this industry. Not everyone can differentiate and make the proper adaptations in both strip and FUE like you have and continue to do.

I always encourage patients to look for this quality in their search because not many patients think of this and yet as I said before, can many times seperate the best from the average.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Great video!
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• amadeus
        • Dec 2008

I like your honesty Dr. True!

It’s nice to hear some honesty from a hair transplant doctor. Some docs are simply better than others and Dr. True says this plain as day. I like that!

Comment

Working...