+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ppl are talking like his HT hasn't worked...

From photos it seems his transplanted hair is fine, its the hair behind that is thinning out as it was always going to.

He just needs another 30,000 quid to get that patch done next.

Who's ever paid 30k for an HT?
    Which source are 'we' getting this from?

Masses of posts on many threads on hairloss forum sites (i've noticed) are based on chinese whisper, this thread is a prime example.

Do the research, don't (some of you) presume what you read is true and then pass that 'info' on, research Rooneys hairline now and before the HT, look at other HT results in comparison etc etc etc, then decide, you'll see it as a pretty average result.

Average as in, from where he was to now, it's good and shows what is possible, that is all.

More or less every UK website has quoted 30k.

I understand this may not be the amount he paid, I expect it to be less.

Watching the Holland v Portugal game tonight......Sneijder's hair looks great. Natural full head of hair, buzzed, but he looks good buzzed.

Sneijders hairline does look amazing yes (concealer? and easier to apply to cropped style?) and Tuesday we can check how Rooney decides to wear his, c'mon Rooney get a header to send us through!!

Just finished watching Holland-Portugal after watching England-France last week. Made we wonder if you guys are either high or that the general standard of HT's is that bad that they are calling Sneijder's and Rooney's hair a big success. I was really disappointed with what I saw.

Sneijder tonight looked like almost a complete NW 6-7 with just a few hairs standing on top hiding(?) a full bald head, while Rooney's hair still looks very thin. I understand they're coming from almost completely bald, but considering they paid a fortune on what is supposed to be a golden standard, I do not quite understand the enthusiasm in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Just finished watching Holland-Portugal after watching England-France last week. Made we wonder if you guys are either high or that the general standard of HT's is that bad that they are calling Sneijder's and Rooney's hair a big success. I was really disappointed with what I saw.

Sneijder tonight looked like almost a complete NW 6-7 with just a few hairs standing on top hiding(?) a full bald head, while Rooney's hair still looks very thin. I understand they're coming from almost completely bald, but considering they paid a fortune on what is supposed to be a golden standard, I do not quite understand the enthusiasm in this thread.
    Sneijder had good hair for a while with only about 2k hst grafts. It looked good but what did you expect, his hair loss is progressing which is good news to us. Why?

Maybe he will get another transplant with Gho and can finally perform better for his country.

I really hope he does well in 2014, WC will be hosted in my country and I will be watching him VERY CLOSELY.

Quote Originally Posted by 67mph View Post

Do the research, don't (some of you) presume what you read is true and then pass that 'info' on, research Rooneys hairline now and before the HT, look at other HT results in comparison etc etc etc, then decide, you'll see it as a pretty average result.

Average as in, from where he was to now, it's good and shows what is possible, that is all.
    I think It's below average
    He's gone from being a bald guy to a balding .for life .
    Since he doesn't have a scar he should shave it off