+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    i agree with him that its non scarring up until nw4 AFTER that it begins to turn scarring.
    lol yeah so when your hairline goes past a certain number of inches it then goes into "scarring mode"? What if you're destined to be NW4 and stay there for 20 years? Do those follicles in NW1-4 area become scarred after time? how does this make sense. Explain yourself

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post

I honestly vividly remembering that once I had used this stuff as prescribed and my itching and scales went away that I was experiencing better hair, and possibly more hair. This is a pretty strong cortisteroidal-whatever. As I said before, I thought it was renokin, and shrugged off the passing thought that it was the foams and shampoo.....

instructions say use twice a day, and unlike other steroid foams, it can be used for upwards of two weeks.. however there may be sides after that... but if the sides are hair growth then.... lol
    dude you are being brainwashed by mainstream views, that are outdated, you need to think out of the box as to what baldness is.

renokin did not give you that growth, its most likeley the other thing you were doing.

im 1000% confident regrowth can be achived on bald scalp, it just takes time and dedciation and anti inflamatories.

why are they sketchy?
    they have a proven safety profile and alopecia areata pateints have used it without any ill effects.

it should be ok.

i think you should publich this on *** forum for some of those people to experiment with it.
    read up on side effects and the precautions of use for both foams. I know they always put the worst case scenario, but I'm not comfortable starting this tonight... sorry guys. A little more research.

Gutted, I'm not a member there, but feel free to "publish" my "findings" yourself lol... just properly cite me... academic honesty and all right?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    lol yeah so when your hairline goes past a certain number of inches it then goes into "scarring mode"? What if you're destined to be NW4 and stay there for 20 years? Do those follicles in NW1-4 area become scarred after time? how does this make sense. Explain yourself
    this is the question I also thought his view raised

what EXACTLY were you taking that period of time when you experienced regrowth?

what EXACTLY were you taking that period of time when you experienced regrowth?

Renokin and these foams and shampoos... I used the foams and shampoos on and off as itching came and went. However, I used renokin spray and shampoo for maybe 3-6 months. It was really good results.. until the foams stopped... aka obviously it was the foam (I know this gutted, I was implying that, at the time, I had guessed at an improper causation.. this was well before PGD2 was implicated)

dude you are being brainwashed by mainstream views, that are outdated, you need to think out of the box as to what baldness is.

renokin did not give you that growth, its most likeley the other thing you were doing.

im 1000% confident regrowth can be achived on bald scalp, it just takes time and dedciation and anti inflamatories.
    dude, thinking outside the box about baldness doesn't mean I should take a steroid for more than two weeks straight, or dosing once a week for a year, or whatever. i dont know shit about these foams, other than they, for whatever reason, think the company could be held liable if they suggest it be used for more than two weeks.

well then why don't you start taking some anti-inflammatories and grow some hair already?

2020, im not going to have this conversation with you again, baldness is not predetermined.

if you can see vellus follicles in your hairline, you are safe, there is no scarring. if you cant see a single vellus follcile, it is scarred deep inside your scalp.

if you are nw4 and stay there for 20 years it means you have unintentionaly prevented further damage/or your hormonal profile is balanced - that is why you are still at nw4.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    dude, thinking outside the box about baldness doesn't mean I should take a steroid for more than two weeks straight, or dosing once a week for a year, or whatever. i dont know shit about these foams, other than they, for whatever reason, think the company could be held liable if they suggest it be used for more than two weeks.

looool.

its a risk some people are willing to take.

that foam is used for seb derm, im sure you have seb derm, every untreated balding person has seb derm.