Generic Pelosta/Finasteride? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    29

    Default Generic Pelosta/Finasteride?

    I'm currently overseas and I'm interested in purchasing finasteride online. I've heard good things about 4rx.com and as they ship to my country, I'm considering purchasing from them. Their generic finasteride they sell is Pelosta, as seen here:

    http://www.4rx.com/online-pharmacy/c...-propecia.html

    My question is why have I never read of anyone here using Generic Pelosta on these forums? I searched for it and nothing.

    Is there no difference between Pelosta and the other generic finasteride medications out there (finpecia, proscar, etc.)?

    Thanks for all help and advice.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mpb47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey View Post
    I'm currently overseas and I'm interested in purchasing finasteride online. I've heard good things about 4rx.com and as they ship to my country, I'm considering purchasing from them. Their generic finasteride they sell is Pelosta, as seen here:

    http://www.4rx.com/online-pharmacy/c...-propecia.html

    My question is why have I never read of anyone here using Generic Pelosta on these forums? I searched for it and nothing.

    Is there no difference between Pelosta and the other generic finasteride medications out there (finpecia, proscar, etc.)?

    Thanks for all help and advice.
    I read mixed reviews on pelosta. Some said it was fine some thought it was fake. Even a guy who wanted me to use 4RX told me to ask for finpecia instead.

    Make sure you read recent reviews on 4RX. A few months back they disappeared for awhile according to some posters. And now they do not take credit cards anymore.

    I have dealt with inhousepharmacy.biz back when they were .com and only issues is slow delivery because of postal holdups. Just ordered finpecia and it took 2 weeks.

  3. #3
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Can you get someone close to you (friend or relative) to get Finasteride here and send it to you. At least then you will know what you are getting.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Glenn Charles View Post
    Can you get someone close to you (friend or relative) to get Finasteride here and send it to you. At least then you will know what you are getting.
    I have family in the United States who would be willing to do that for me. I have two questions:

    Can you please tell me which website is the best (most legit) to ship to America?

    Which specific medication should I get? Finpecia? Proscar? Something else? I'm thinking of getting 5mg of whatever is recommended and then cutting it into 1/5ths, as it is more economical.

    Thanks for the help.

  5. #5
    Senior Member chrisdav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gloucestershire,Uk
    Posts
    409

    Default

    I would consider emailing Dr Singh in the UK as I get my finasteride from him and he is very helpful and provides a great service at www.ukfinasteride.info although I am not sure if he ships overseas but worth a try.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    I would consider emailing Dr Singh in the UK as I get my finasteride from him and he is very helpful and provides a great service at www.ukfinasteride.info although I am not sure if he ships overseas but worth a try.
    I appreciate the reply but ukfinasteride.com says very clearly that they do not ship internationally. Only to the UK.

    Where do the Americans order their Finpecia/Proscar?

Similar Threads

  1. Where to get Generic Finasteride - UK
    By Dudz in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-20-2017, 10:20 AM
  2. Generic Finasteride and Propecia?
    By chewytorch in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 10:30 AM
  3. generic finasteride?
    By madore9 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:58 PM
  4. Generic Finasteride
    By chewytorch in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:35 AM
  5. how can i get generic finasteride?
    By madore9 in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Question on number of grafts
Today 02:30 AM
Last Post By Omorac1981
Today 04:02 AM
11.06.20 Koray Erdogan 5000 Greft Results
04-18-2022 08:41 AM
by 110620
Last Post By totoking
Yesterday 11:01 PM
Plasma mixed with Grafts before being planted?
06-09-2022 01:02 AM
Last Post By totoking
Yesterday 10:58 PM
Longevita reviews?
02-24-2020 05:02 AM
Last Post By totoking
Yesterday 10:54 PM