+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    You have bigger problems than your hair, bro. Namely your eternal salvation. I will pray for you. I'm sick of your atheist scum kind coming around to these parts of the web. Get back to SoCal and bang some dirty immigrants you nappy headed ****!!!

P.S. How is having a lower sex drive (but still able to do it) a bad thing?
    You are obviously not well

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy View Post
    I'm new to posting on these forums but have been on here reading a lot of the past few weeks.

I am a 26 year old M who was experiencing very mild thinning/balding/whatever you want to call it. It really is/was very minor, I was more of using propecia as a preventative measure to maintain my hair through my 30's. I've been using propecia 1mg for about 2.5 weeks now, and about 1.5 weeks into that I started experiencing a mass shedding. I'm talking about 20+ hairs anytime I run a come through my hair, or even pat my head. Before starting propecia, I had to run my comb through my hair about 3-4 times just to get 1 hair to fall out. I would guess that roughly 1500 or so hairs have fallen out in just 1 week time?? IDK. I don't think I'm over exaggerating either.
    1.5 weeks does sound a bit weird imo, but I can't say for sure. Let's hear from one of the doctors! They do come on here and comment every now and then

About the sex drive, it could be so many other things than propecia and to be honest, I doubt that propecia has anything to do with it after only 1.5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    1.5 weeks does sound a bit weird imo, but I can't say for sure. Let's hear from one of the doctors! They do come on here and comment every now and then

About the sex drive, it could be so many other things than propecia and to be honest, I doubt that propecia has anything to do with it after only 1.5 weeks.
    Thanks for the reply. This instance was actually 2.5 weeks into usage. IDK. Maybe I psyched myself out. Who knows. But it definitely did not feel the same as the week before with the same girl. Granted I spent the whole week reading about all the problems this stuff can cause.

The hair shedding is definitely taking place though. I AM DEFINITELY SHEDDING TONS out of nowhere which I wasn't before the meds.

You have bigger problems than your hair, bro. Namely your eternal salvation. I will pray for you. I'm sick of your atheist scum kind coming around to these parts of the web. Get back to SoCal and bang some dirty immigrants you nappy headed ****!!!

P.S. How is having a lower sex drive (but still able to do it) a bad thing?
    Please shoot yourself in the face.

Please fondle Richard Dawkins an extra time just for me. Tell him Highlander says "Hi".
    Please - less posting and more shooting in the face.

For what it's worth I did change "dirt bag" to "nappy headed ****". My point is though that "hooking up with a chick you're seeing" does make you an immoral dirtbag. Show her some respect, and stop treating her like a piece of meat. There is no greater respect than saving yourself for the one.

Oh, and I wasn't being racist. Go sponge down your burning douche, and stop looking for things to be offended by. That said, I do claim the right for myself and others to assert that some races are inherently better than others.

Sorry, but you talk like a lady boy with spaghetti coming out of the pockets. Have a nice day, amigo.
    One big contradiction you are guy. Have a nice day Pastor Highlander

Default Inappropriate comments removed.

While this is an extremely tolerant forum, it is our goal to keep all threads on track and productive. All Inappropriate, offensive or racist comments will be removed.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

does anybody have any helpful FEEDBACK!?!?!?!!

Has anybody experienced a mass shedding this early into taking propecia? It started 1.5 weeks in.

Highlander-

Free speech is welcome on this forum, however, your account has been flagged by several users who are uncomfortable with what the general population considers to be ethic slurs or racially offensive comments. You have also taken this thread way off topic. The original poster was asking for constructive feedback and your comments did not address his concerns. For this reason I have also removed your last post on this thread.

Please stay on topic and try to understand how some of your comments on this thread could be offensive to others.

-Winston

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy View Post
    does anybody have any helpful FEEDBACK!?!?!?!!

Has anybody experienced a mass shedding this early into taking propecia? It started 1.5 weeks in.
    Early shedding can occur on Propecia, however in most cases people don't see shedding until several weeks after beginning the drug. I would not worry about it too much, it could just be coincidental.