Spex-The Mail on Sunday - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Spex-The Mail on Sunday

I must admit I didn't expect to pick up the paper today and find this.

Well done for helping so many people unselfishly over the years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ansplants.html

Awesome article. Well done Spex. I love the last line:

"If you are one of the celebrities, sportsmen or politicians I’ve advised, you can relax, too: I’ll take your secret to the grave"

I try to post anything I can find regarding hairloss/restoration in the tabloids as I read the newspapers and watch the news religiously.

Like I said on one of the major forums, it is good exposure and hopefully the more prominent the major hairloss/restoration forums become, we can reduce and eliminate some of the bad clinics, get the to 'up it' or be bulldozed.

I am personally looking forward to Farjo performing surgery tomorrow live so again good,positive exposure and hopefully over a period of time help this industry change it's poor but justified reputation.

Guys,

I truly appreciate the kind words. It was a massive decision for me to finally "come out" so to speak after so long of keeping this part of my life so hidden from so many people along with even my friends. This has been a monumental chapter in my life to come out and for what is is worth the response has been overwhelming to say the least and i'm so glad i did it. It is as though a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I have many recieved phone calls/emails since the article was published which has been remarkable really. However what has been so very enlightening and the most positive thing for me personally from it is from my friends and people i know who had no idea about me and my role/journey and the incredible support they have shown. Also my friends, or friends of friends with hair loss, who i have not spoken to ironically yet have been dealing with their own anxieties with this topic themselves secretly and it has been so rewarding to speak to them and connect on something which has been such a massive thing for me yet ironically never wanted to divulge it to the people close to me in my day to day life.

I have spent all this time helping anonymous people via the internet when in actual fact people who i actually know and care for have needed my help as much if not more.

The point i'm trying to make which has really hit home to me is opening up and letting people in has been one of the best decisions i could have made and so proud i dug deep and went for it. It was one of the biggest decisions of my life but It's been a very soul soothing experience ironically as so many people have reached out to me that i wouldnt have thought would have.

Consider this for your own journey possibly as keeping this secret of ours so guarded is so very very draining, i know only too well.

Thanks for the lovely support on the forums and well wishes from friends i've made here too. It means a great deal. Regardless of peoples opinions of me. I only ever try do my best and i wanted too pay forward my journey to simple try help yours. I was once in the hurt locker too and hair loss really messed me up in many ways - as fate may have it I hung around to pay my experiences forward 10 years ago and as a result have been fortunate to be heavily involved within the industry for one reason, to try make it better for all.

Regards
    Spex

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hey Spex,

Congrats on the article. I'm actually surprised that you were still 'in the closet'. I imagined you'd already be open about this stuff with friends.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Cheers mate ! I know nust sound bonkers hey - however i kept my HT's and role very quiet

Morgan Spurlock just tweeted the article too which is pretty cool

https://twitter.com/MorganSpurlock/s...35496426446848

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.