+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    This is over the top.
    Still, what I don't understand, how does he find the time to follow that regime?

Quote Originally Posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin View Post
    he's reversed MPB whilst using steriods... it's his money to spend.

kitchen sink regime - MPB 1-0
    At what cost? He's consuming more drugs and herbs, many of them with unknown consequences alone, let alone synergistically.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Still, what I don't understand, how does he find the time to follow that regime?
    Who knows. Maybe he's just trolling.

Seen him over at HLH, different username. Pretty sure his regimine claims are legit.

At what cost? He's consuming more drugs and herbs, many of them with unknown consequences alone, let alone synergistically.

My regimen cost me 1400 dollars for the experimental drugs! Small price to pay for looking 100% better! I mix couple treatments I apply 4 topicals a day. I only apply experimental treatments to the hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I wouldnt if I were you.
    Because hair loss will seem a breeze in the park when you encounter the sides of propecia.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    My regimen cost me 1400 dollars for the experimental drugs! Small price to pay for looking 100% better! I mix couple treatments I apply 4 topicals a day. I only apply experimental treatments to the hairline.
    Tbh, there's probably only two drugs in your arsenal that are actually working, which are Fin and Minox, the two that are FDA approved, you cant prove that any of the other treatments are working unfortunately.

By taking all the steroids, the finasteride, the unapproved drugs, I beg wonder what damage you're doing to your endocrine system, you are almost guaranteed to be heading for a massive endocrinal crash - your body will eventually stop regulating 'the system' as it once did being as though it has a newly acquired manager in place, you may find when you come off these drugs - THAT'S when the problems will start.

As a side, the steroids, the concerns about hair loss, me thinks an aura of insecurity exists here?

To be THAT obsessed with hair needs therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Tbh, there's probably only two drugs in your arsenal that are actually working, which are Fin and Minox, the two that are FDA approved, you cant prove that any of the other treatments are working unfortunately.

By taking all the steroids, the finasteride, the unapproved drugs, I beg wonder what damage you're doing to your endocrine system, you are almost guaranteed to be heading for a massive endocrinal crash - your body will eventually stop regulating 'the system' as it once did being as though it has a newly acquired manager in place, you may find when you come off these drugs - THAT'S when the problems will start.

As a side, the steroids, the concerns about hair loss, me thinks an aura of insecurity exists here?
    That's y I'm cutting back with steroid cycles. Hairloss treatments are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    That's y I'm cutting back with steroid cycles. Hairloss treatments are safe.
    hey so what's happening with equol? That shit is probably better than DUT with ZERO side effects

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    hey so what's happening with equol? That shit is probably better than DUT with ZERO side effects
    We are moving forward with equal. Smitty smitty is looking for the best possible price. It's not expensive