+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

I agree, bim is the treatment most likely to actually reach the market IMO. 2016 is realistic too. CB is the nearest competitor but prob more like 2017 for that. It would be so good if CB and bim could replace fin and minox, I think nearly every guy could at least maintain and most would have at least some regrowth. And instead of 7 pills and 14 applications a week you are using CB twice a week and bim once a day.

And your dick will still work. It's pretty shameful that it'll be nearly 2020 before we can hopefully consign the dinosaurs fin & minox to the pharmaceutical scrap heap. This crap is 80s technology.

Unfortunately those of us already at high NWs will of course need more, but at least the younger guys coming through will hopefully have a viable treatment to hang on to their hair.

Angry

[QUOTE=Pate;88057]I agree, bim is the treatment most likely to actually reach the market IMO. 2016 is realistic too. CB is the nearest competitor but prob more like 2017 for that. It would be so good if CB and bim could replace fin and minox, I think nearly every guy could at least maintain and most would have at least some regrowth. And instead of 7 pills and 14 applications a week you are using CB twice a week and bim once a day.

And your dick will still work. It's pretty shameful that it'll be nearly 2020 before we can hopefully consign the dinosaurs fin & minox to the pharmaceutical scrap heap. This crap is 80s technology.

Unfortunately those of us already at high NWs will of course need more, but at least the younger guys coming through will hopefully have a viable treatment to hang on to their hair.[/QUOTE/]

I'm already a NW9 so cluck it.

For what's its worth.

The company: Allergan Inc.
    Headquarters: Irvine
    Ticker: AGN
    Employees: 10,800

Leadership: David E.I. Pyott, chief executive since 1998

Revenue: $5.8 billion in 2012

Net income: $1.1 billion in 2012

Stock price: $108.60 at Friday's close

52-week range: $81.28 to $109.31

P/E ratio: 22.8 based on 2013 estimated earnings

Annual dividend: 5 cents, a current yield of about 0.2%

The business

This is the company that makes Botox. The wrinkle-erasing drug is Allergan's top-selling product — with sales expected to reach $2 billion in 2013.

But there's more to Allergan than wrinkle medicine. The self-described "multi-specialty healthcare company" also sells breast implants, a prescription drug that enhances eyelashes, a line of ophthalmic pharmaceuticals and, at least for now, the Lap-Band weight-loss device.

The company reported record sales of $5.8 billion in 2012 and expects robust sales again this year —$5.9 billion to $6.2 billion. Its stock hit an all-time high of $109.31 on Feb. 19]

Let's not forget Allergen. They got deep pockets and a foot in the game.

Any updates coming for this soon?

Isn't it going into phase III this year?

Still very interested in this, even if it's a simple alternative to minoxidil, the more options the better. You never know what could work well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Any updates coming for this soon?

Isn't it going into phase III this year?

Still very interested in this, even if it's a simple alternative to minoxidil, the more options the better. You never know what could work well for you.
    If its a alternative with less shedding and no sides I'm going to buy it!!!!

On the Bald Truth show a couple of weeks ago JFSI mentioned a news report on Allergen's Latisse being used for hairloss. He said it was the best news report on hairloss he had ever seen in his life and that there were pictures of guys with NW6's who had grown considerably more hair. It sounded extremely promising.

Spencer asked Joe to post a link to the report on the forum but it didn't sound like he was going to.

Does anyone have the link for this report?

No. Because JFSI doesn't actually do anything apart from talk the talk or complain like the bald b00b that he is.

JFSI - put your money where your mouth is son!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromUK View Post
    On the Bald Truth show a couple of weeks ago JFSI mentioned a news report on Allergen's Latisse being used for hairloss. He said it was the best news report on hairloss he had ever seen in his life and that there were pictures of guys with NW6's who had grown considerably more hair. It sounded extremely promising.

Spencer asked Joe to post a link to the report on the forum but it didn't sound like he was going to.

Does anyone have the link for this report?
    I'm pretty sure this was the report he was talking about:

Drugs For Eyelash Growth, Prostate Enlargement Repurposed To Stop Baldness

There's a video of the report in the link also.

I heard a lot about Bimatoprost 6 months ago but all that talk seems to have completely dried up. Unfortunate as it sounds promising.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    I'm pretty sure this was the report he was talking about:

Drugs For Eyelash Growth, Prostate Enlargement Repurposed To Stop Baldness

There's a video of the report in the link also.
    An article means nothing, probably because the people who write them are journalists with no clue of the hair loss industry.

Perfect example:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...two-years.html