+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Wasn't Tracy C trying this out? I wonder what dosage she took.

It seems like this treatment is the frontrunner in terms of a cutting edge product with a release date within the next couple years, as it appears to be an enhanced formulation of something that already exists. Hopefully it will work better than Minox, and even if it's merely on par with Minox I am excited about the prospect of not dealing with Minox-like side effects.

This month is going to crawl by. Surely one of these companies will have good news...
    she is mixing it in with minoxidil. Thus voiding the point of even trying. They work in 2 seperate ways, and she wont know what is causing growth ... minox or bim.

I think "BIM" stands a good chance of being the next mainstream drug that will market

Default How long

How long and how effective is the question ?

Angry

We should hear something from Allergan before OCT 26. They also plan to release results from phase2 in jan or feb. Poop.

It wont grow new hair - it may adjust the anagen growth phase positively - but I dont see anything miraculous coming out of this one - especially for those who are NW34567.

Agreed. There are centrifugal spinning devices which can separate BIM from its vehicle, leaving the raw compound to make a stronger version with, and yet we haven't heard of any success stories from anyone doing this, or from buying BIM by the gramme from China or wherever.

Spencer would have heard of such BIM successes, but he's predicting it won't amount to much, indicating he has heard no such success stories.

Default Why do we

Why do we want to hear it if its not good news? Why we wasting our time here?

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post
    Agreed. There are centrifugal spinning devices which can separate BIM from its vehicle, leaving the raw compound to make a stronger version with, and yet we haven't heard of any success stories from anyone doing this, or from buying BIM by the gramme from China or wherever.

Spencer would have heard of such BIM successes, but he's predicting it won't amount to much, indicating he has heard no such success stories.
    It's is likely to be a super mixoxidi
    It's very good at increasing hair pigmentation! Minox can do this some what not not nearly as good as BIM

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    It wont grow new hair - it may adjust the anagen growth phase positively - but I dont see anything miraculous coming out of this one - especially for those who are NW34567.
    It will help you maintain.

Yeah defo be great for a maintain!
    Will only be good for regrowth if used with a AA