+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

This is the bim thread, not the histogen thread. Shh, go away.

Phas II trials are already finishing. But are there results of Phase I available somewhere?

If someone knows, please provide a link.

Tracy C, I think it's been about 2 months and you said you were gonna give it at least 6 months, but anything to report yet? Pretty please? Anyone out there with some before/after pics with bimatoprost? So far it's been asked twice in this thread with no takers yet.

Quote Originally Posted by alanrudy View Post
    Tracy C, I think it's been about 2 months and you said you were gonna give it at least 6 months, but anything to report yet? Pretty please? Anyone out there with some before/after pics with bimatoprost? So far it's been asked twice in this thread with no takers yet.
    This is way of topic but I've been looking at Allergen's stock and price, I checked out there charts and they look like its gonna fall and they have a big announcement in october about there product hope its not bad, rumours are positive about it but the charts say something else to me. Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by new bubble View Post
    This is way of topic but I've been looking at Allergen's stock and price, I checked out there charts and they look like its gonna fall and they have a big announcement in october about there product hope its not bad, rumours are positive about it but the charts say something else to me. Just my opinion
    I dont think that bimatoprost has much to do with Allergan's recently lower stock price. Where did you see that there would be a big announcement in October? Is that just a general announcement or specifically about bimatoprost/results?

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    I dont think that bimatoprost has much to do with Allergan's recently lower stock price. Where did you see that there would be a big announcement in October? Is that just a general announcement or specifically about bimatoprost/results?
    one of the callers mentioned it on spencer last radio show

Originally Posted by Person
    one of the callers mentioned it on spencer last radio show

There seems to be a lot of hearsay regarding a possible announcement by Allergan next month. Was the caller a representative of Allergan or somehow in the know?

Allergan Bimatoprost phase II trials ended in July. Results calculated and study concluded this month. I saw somewhere they will discuss the results in October. Has anyone else heard that?

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Allergan Bimatoprost phase II trials ended in July. Results calculated and study concluded this month. I saw somewhere they will discuss the results in October. Has anyone else heard that?
    yes they said they have positive results to release in October I believe.

probably got approved for phase III. I don't expect results much better than say minoxidil level stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    yes they said they have positive results to release in October I believe.

probably got approved for phase III. I don't expect results much better than say minoxidil level stuff.
    when/where did you hear that?

I am almost certain that Bimatoprost will be significantly more effective than minoxidil. Maybe 2 or 3 times more effective.

- In one study, bimatoprost .03% used over 6 months produced the same results as minox 5% in the majority of the subjects. The bimatoprost they are testing now is a much larger concentration, and has specific components that will allow it to penetrate thick scalp skin and go directly to the follicle unlike the .03%.

- Minoxidil affects certain prostaglandins as a side effect. Bim directly affects them.