+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 19 and thinning

Default 19 and thinning

I've noticed for the past 1 year I've been thinning at the front of my head and sides of the temple, and just recently I used the mirror to see the top of my head and to my shock could clearly see thinning all around the top. And the left side of my temple has receded a bit

So my hair is everything I CAN'T go bald if i do I will literally look like a rapist I also have a dime sized birth mark on my head to make things worse.

I'm ready to take fin (People seem to recommend taking fin for a year first without minox). Only problem is my retarded GP thinks fin is only used for people that are ACTUALLY bald and isn't good for existing hair and won
    t prescribe me fin, so is there any fin I can order online (I live in Australia btw), that are legit sites. And I'm thinking of starting at 0.25 mg first and increasing the dosage every few months till I finally hit 1mg, is this a good plan?

If I shed how much more visible will my scalp look, like WAY worse?

I've been thinking of getting healthy and dieting and running everyday will this increase the chances of Fin working?

And if my hair continues to recede on Fin should I jump of minox?

Thanks!

I would jump on propecia, just go to another doctor and see what he says. 18 and above are allowed to take fin so you should be fine. Also i would get on rogaine, i apply that on my hairline and it helps maintain it better.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    I would jump on propecia, just go to another doctor and see what he says. 18 and above are allowed to take fin so you should be fine. Also i would get on rogaine, i apply that on my hairline and it helps maintain it better.
    Tbh I'd rather just get them online anyway, everything seems more expensive in Australia and I don;t really want to get proscar because it's hard to cut them into more then 4 pieces apparently.

Bump, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Benzzro View Post
    I don;t really want to get proscar because it's hard to cut them into more then 4 pieces apparently.
    What are you talking about? It's easy.

You get a razor (or a sharp knife) to cut the top part, and a pill cutter from pharmacy to cut the rest, and you do it as on the picture above. You do it every 5 days when you run out of pieces. Not too much hassle, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    What are you talking about? It's easy.

You get a razor (or a sharp knife) to cut the top part, and a pill cutter from pharmacy to cut the rest, and you do it as on the picture above. You do it every 5 days when you run out of pieces. Not too much hassle, eh?
    I kind of wanted to take a lower dose first off though, but I'll eventually get proscar after maybe a year
    Is inhousepharmacy and 4rx legit?

I know the chances of regrowth are quite rare but what are the chances of thicker hair?

Have you started taking Fin yet? The chances are stronger hair, not sure on actual thickness.

I get my generic proscar (fincar) from unitedpharmacies. Cheap and great service, they are based in New Zealand.

And they are round and easy to cut into quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike93 View Post
    Have you started taking Fin yet? The chances are stronger hair, not sure on actual thickness.
    No I just ordered some I held off for a while to try emu/castor oil but didn't really do anything, I don't really have hairloss but I got very thin hair at the front and in the middle, so I was hoping it would thicken