Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • worried
    • Mar 2012

NW6 video ???

This patient came for 2 treatments, totalling 5500 grafts (3500 and 2000 grafts)using the minimal invasive FUE technique.The first procedure was used to trea...

Is it possible for NW 6 to get a Ht like this ??
    If this is no fake then ......WOW !
  • Follicle Death Row
    • May 2011

Yep it's real.

Not to seem like a H&W fanboi (but admittedly I am), but have a look at some of these:

Drs. Victor Hasson and Jerry Wong have been practicing hair transplant surgery in Vancouver for over 30 years. The doctors and their teams of technicians are world-renowned as leaders in their field – having pioneered numerous advances in hair restoration methods and techniques over the years. Their perfection of the lateral slit technique, for instance, has led to incredible, natural-looking results that we are proud to showcase on our website https://hassonandwong.com

Comment

• worried
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
      Yep it's real.

Not to seem like a H&W fanboi (but admittedly I am), but have a look at some of these:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tomzilla1

These videos are making me happy H&W hair line looks very nice

Dnt you think that these guys have above average donor area ?

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
        • May 2011

You only need average density for such results. Of course higher densities will help but I think the game has changed somewhat. Laxity seems to be the big determinant these days. Some patients have been able to get strips of up to 35cm in length. With a density of 90FU/cm2 and an average strip width of 2.5cm, 7875FU can be harvested. So while that's a longer strip than many get you get the idea. The scalp laxity determines the width of the strip that can be harvested and the good thing about scalp laxity is that it can be improved with daily stretching exercises. With great laxity over time I believe that up to 3.5cm width of donor area can be taken.

Comment

• worried
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
          The scalp laxity determines the width of the strip that can be harvested and the good thing about scalp laxity is that it can be improved with daily stretching exercises. With great laxity over time I believe that up to 3.5cm width of donor area can be taken.
          what type of stretching excercise can u tell me ? massage my scalp regularly with oil ?

Comment

• mlao
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by worried
            what type of stretching excercise can u tell me ? massage my scalp regularly with oil ?
            No laxity exercises see the link.
            Hair transplant scalp exercises increase the laxity of your scalp prior to hair transplant surgery. Learn how scalp exercises can help your surgery!

Comment

Working...