+ Reply to Thread

Default Ok im confused..

Howdy y'all I am totally confused about something and I know you guys have heard this story before and probably want to punch me in the face after your done read my question. But in all seriousness I myself cannot get a prescription for Propecia from my doctor not because of any medical problems, but because my doctor thinks I dont need it because he's concerned about the sides that the media has overhyped. If your wondering what the hell is he doing caring so much about my health well by now you should have guessed he's my brother in law. With that being said, I have been on Finpecia from Cilpa from inhousepharmacy website for about 3 months now. I havent really noticed any change in hair texture or what have you which I know I should wait at least 6 months before coming to a conclusion, but I am still shedding some hair everyday which is concerning me. Whether it be that I'm still in the shedding phase or it hasnt kicked in yet I dont know honestly and I'm feeling more depressed and insecure than usual. Also, I'm starting to feel discouraged about the legitimacy about that website. I know I've seen people on here who use it and some who use a different website but since I cant get a darn pres. from my doctor I have no choice. If any one has any thoughts and or comments that can help me I'd be truly grateful. Thank you all for reading!

I don't know anything about that site but I would stay on the safe side and just get a prescription. Go to a different doctor than your brother in law.
    Some people see results in 6 months on fin but other need 8, 10, 12 or more months.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy6 View Post
    my doctor thinks I dont need it because he's concerned about the sides that the media has overhyped.
    Do you see anything wrong with this statement? You trust the media over a qualified medical doctor?

Your GP knows very little about the drug then.

Very early days. Ride it out and try not stress over it and make it something it isnt.

A good GP in the UK is Dr Singh at ukfinasteride.info drop him an email with any concerns as he knows the drug well.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

No Chrisis , He says i shouldn't get involved with that drug because of the unnecessary sides that are like 2 percent chance of happening. I understand hes a concerned doctor but what i choose to take into my body and the risks are MY choice ..if it was a life and death situation then ok id understand but to be honest im not even alittle concerned about sides as people have taken it WAY outta context

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Your GP knows very little about the drug then.

Very early days. Ride it out and try not stress over it and make it something it isnt.

A good GP in the UK is Dr Singh at ukfinasteride.info drop him an email with any concerns as he knows the drug well.

thanks for the encouragement man I really needed it ..ill keep you all posted when the 6 month mark comes along and then 9 months and so on

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy6 View Post
    to be honest im not even alittle concerned about sides as people have taken it WAY outta context
    I remember that feeling