+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

You're doin' fine now, I'd hit it.

Wait it out, man. Waiting won't make a hair transplant worse later.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    @Mpb47 - Every second young gent in London seems to have this hairstyle nowadays. Definitely a trendy one at the moment.
    That's kinda neat how styles run in circles. What is old is new again. Now only if music would do the same....

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    HT's are PERMANENT. Scars in most cases ARE PERMANENT. We don't even know how HT's will interfere with the future treatments.

I wouldn't advise anyone to get a transplant right now, not until the end of this year. These things are all coming before the end of this year:

PGD2 blockers, bimatoprost, Histogen phase 2, aderans phase 2....
    Whats coming for PGD2 blockers? and also latisse will be here next year

hey chrisis your hairs look good. I dnt think that you need a HT,holdig off will not do you any damage inffact it is in your favour
    wait for few more years who knows we have a better treatment or a better methods of HT
    WE baldies have to accept that we cannot have good hairs what we have in our youth
    Personally i would be very happy if i have a reasonable amount of hairs on my top where people dnt say that you are Bald

You look bro now go out there and get some hot chicks under your belt man.

No homo.

Looking god brah! I would personally advice you to wait for Histogen, Aderans etc. and thereafter possibly go trough with a procedure. I think the ideal thing for us >NW2 would be to maintaining with for example Histogen, and thereafter get the perfect hairline back with dr Rahal.

I think you need a brighter light mate

Your loss is not highlighted in the pic at all matey - I met you in person along with Dr Feller and your loss is pronounced.

Where are the other pics you posted that show your hair better ?
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Here you go mate - your hairline pics - If i were you wait a couple of years and see how your hair loss progresses.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	xiXvYh.jpg

Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	15338  
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Which are the 2 or 3 clinics you've got in mind Follicle?

Dave52, I don't look good with a buzzed hair cut. I've tried it. I feel much more attractive doing what I do now, even if it's not perfect. Buzzing it would be a regret. It does seem your answer to every topic here is "buzz it".
    Hi,

I do the same 'trick' as you.

My loss is mostly at the crown, but I have less density all over the top, and it is very evident every time i buzz everything down.

Every time I go to my barber and get a number 2 guard on top, it's a shock and I get depressed because I look like shit.
    Then, everytime, I decide to let it grow because I don't want to look this shitty. After a month and a half I go to my barber to get a very short buzz at sides and back, keeping the top long.
    This basically gives me a haircut similar to the one you have in the picture above, and everytime I feel great. I look good and I promise myself I'd never buzz it down on top.
    Then, after two or three weeks, I still look good from the front and side, but when the hair of my thin crown get long, I look like shit from behind.
    Everytime, I look at my crown with a double mirror and start panicking. I start thinking I can't go around like this and I go to my barber as soon as possible, asking to buzz it down everything a telling myself that I just have to accept it and embrace my baldness.

Unfortunately, this is the cycle I repeated countless times since this shit hairloss started, 2 or 3 years ago.

Now I'm seriously thinking about getting an HT ....f*ck this shit

Hi Spex,

That pic was probably near the peak of my post-minoxidil shed. It has recovered slightly and I have been using the toppik with some improvement (although not in the pic I posted).

I didn't really want a critical review of my hair loss from that specific pic; I'm not in denial or anything don't worry! It was mostly a rant/blog type thing, as a lot of people already know my situation.

Thanks to everyone else for the positive comments and general feedback.

Spex any chance you can ask Dr Feller to forward on the pics he took to my email? (not here please lol)