+ Reply to Thread

Default chemical castration cycle

ok so we know that castration is the only proven way to cure mpb so why do people not use this as a treatment? i mean i know that physical castration is definitely an absurd idea to treat mpb because it's permanent but chemical castration lasts only the time you take it, basically think of fin with a 100% success rate but worse side effects.

basically you would need to go without a libido for a few months at a time but every time you took a course of castration tablets your hair would stop miniaturizing and become terminal in most cases, once you've restored and repaired these hairs you could stop the castration process for a few months to a year and when you hair starts to recede too much you could just get back on the castration course again and keep cycling like this as long as it takes to prevent becoming bald.

i for one would not have the balls (excuse the pun) to do this because even though i don't want to go bald, i dont think id go to that kind or length, but many of you, especially the ones who talk about suicide, I can imagine considering it so my question is that why aren't people doing this? to me it seems it could work well as long as you were committed.

Anyone who would consider such a thing needs to seek a qualified therapist.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Anyone who would consider such a thing needs to seek a qualified therapist.
    Oh my god. This is hillarious!

Quote Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    ok so we know that castration is the only proven way to cure mpb so why do people not use this as a treatment? i mean i know that physical castration is definitely an absurd idea to treat mpb because it's permanent but chemical castration lasts only the time you take it, basically think of fin with a 100% success rate but worse side effects.

basically you would need to go without a libido for a few months at a time but every time you took a course of castration tablets your hair would stop miniaturizing and become terminal in most cases, once you've restored and repaired these hairs you could stop the castration process for a few months to a year and when you hair starts to recede too much you could just get back on the castration course again and keep cycling like this as long as it takes to prevent becoming bald.

i for one would not have the balls (excuse the pun) to do this because even though i don't want to go bald, i dont think id go to that kind or length, but many of you, especially the ones who talk about suicide, I can imagine considering it so my question is that why aren't people doing this? to me it seems it could work well as long as you were committed.
    Look at hairlosshelp -There is a big thread where some guys are doing just that with oral spiro and something even stronger. One guy got his 14 year old hair back- aka teenage hairline but as soon as he takes a break from it his hairline starts going back and his vertex begins to thin again. It just shows how hard it is to fight biology. Plus I would never take those risks with something like that, though these guys didn't care as they seemed to want/enjoy the female softer skin they got from the stuff. While I would never take the risk, I will admit the "kid" in me feels good that someone "got even" with mpb and proved you can make it completely go away if you are crazy enough.

So firstly, this seems like a horrible idea - hair isn't worth that much. That said, I am kind of curious about the mechanism if this has actually worked for people crazy enough to do it. I get that the presence of DHT is at least partially responsible for the miniaturization of hair follicles, but is it's absents enough for the body to actually start repairing the follicles itself and get back a teenage hairline? I would have expected much better results for propecia, in that case; of course it doesn't completely halt DHT production, but for a lot of people it just stops them from losing more hair rather than growing anything new, and any new hair that you do get doesn't last very long after you stop treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Look at hairlosshelp -There is a big thread where some guys are doing just that with oral spiro and something even stronger. One guy got his 14 year old hair back- aka teenage hairline but as soon as he takes a break from it his hairline starts going back and his vertex begins to thin again. It just shows how hard it is to fight biology. Plus I would never take those risks with something like that, though these guys didn't care as they seemed to want/enjoy the female softer skin they got from the stuff. While I would never take the risk, I will admit the "kid" in me feels good that someone "got even" with mpb and proved you can make it completely go away if you are crazy enough.
    Did they provide any photos of the results? This seems amazing. I would defently consider this as a serious option if it can bring my hairline back.

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    Did they provide any photos of the results? This seems amazing. I would defently consider this as a serious option if it can bring my hairline back.

Yes there are some photos but it appears some are removed. You can tell see enough in one guy that he got a lot of hair back and it feminized his face. But these guys don't mind that and one was hoping it would stop his beard from developing.

mjolnir: At least 2 of them are young and one says that is why it worked so well because he didn't have mpb very long. It was just starting to kick in when he started treatment. And he has stopped treatment several times and mpb starts up pretty quickly.

My mpb is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me. Especially since it is been so slow&gradual (since 1982) yet I still can't stop it. But no way would I risk this. Be sure and read the health risks this stuff presents.
    That said, it was kinda obvious how their good results were driving some of the homophobic guys crazy. Some people can't handle people that are different I guess.

Search for "Remember me? Spironolactone 100mg a day results " if you want to read the thread but just note it is a very long one.

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    Seriously man, not worth it. I hate being bald as much as the next guy, but at the end of the day it's just hair; don't risk your health.

I think that in order not to receive harm from cannabis, it simply does not need to be used. And that will say it all. You know, the same can be said about tobacco. If you don't want it to harm you, just don't use it. It will be your best decision, and there is nothing more to say. But if you are still interested in using cannabis, then it is better to look at what is interest blog about forbidden chemistry in USA https://mindheal.com/ is on this topic. Make sure in advance, so to speak.