+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Italian Docs use Similar Technique to Gho

It's not only Gho that wrote a paper about hair growing out of the donor and recipient sites from partial FUs.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19438685

So this is in Gho's favour, right? It shows that he really could be on to something?

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    So this is in Gho's favour, right? It shows that he really could be on to something?
    It's a different technique but nonetheless it is in his favor.

It just shows you all you need is a part of the stem cells + the surrounding tissue to regenerate hair on both sides.

How is it so difficult to prove the efficacy and resultant changes?

I mean seriously, it doesn't take multiple years for hair to grow. Why is there so much doubt?!

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    How is it so difficult to prove the efficacy and resultant changes?

I mean seriously, it doesn't take multiple years for hair to grow. Why is there so much doubt?!
    Becase there is no "conclusive" proof .

If there was I would be in the Netherlands smoking weed after getting my HT with Gho.

I believe that Gho makes a different cut. These guys do horizontal, while he does vertical.

Smile Put the Gho mess to the test.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    It's not only Gho that wrote a paper about hair growing out of the donor and recipient sites from partial FUs.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19438685
    Maybe we should fund our own study. If we all donate just a few dollars each we could send one volunteer as a test subject who is maybe a NW3 or 4 and have the procedure done. The patient will be evaluated by a board certified IAHRS Doctor and scientist involved in hair duplication research, both before and after the procedure. Then we will have real facts/proof/evidence of the viability of Dr Gho's method and put the mystery to rest.

Maybe Spencer can be the one to run the pilot test and handle the incoming funds/logistics/planning and then broadcast the results and subsequent interviews. I'm sure Spencers ratings will go through the roof for that interview...

Quote Originally Posted by Horseshoe View Post
    Maybe we should fund our own study. If we all donate just a few dollars each we could send one volunteer as a test subject who is maybe a NW3 or 4 and have the procedure done. The patient will be evaluated by a board certified IAHRS Doctor and scientist involved in hair duplication research, both before and after the procedure. Then we will have real facts/proof/evidence of the viability of Dr Gho's method and put the mystery to rest.

Maybe Spencer can be the one to run the pilot test and handle the incoming funds/logistics/planning and then broadcast the results and subsequent interviews. I'm sure Spencers ratings will go through the roof for that interview...

Id do this. I'm booked for late August. Someone collect money... If you get enough, id consider documenting to this extent.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Id do this. I'm booked for late August. Someone collect money... If you get enough, id consider documenting to this extent.
    Well if your already going why not give the members of TBT and all hair loss sufferers your critique and experience? Why not call in to Spencer and talk to all the hairloss brothers about your results and all the good, bad and ugly of your journey?

I'm sure when Horseshoe wrote about raising money to send someone for clarification and validity of the procedure he didn't know someone was already going on their own. And since you are already booked to go for the procedure and we wish you luck and success, won't you give your results and recommendation without a monetary gain?

And if any money were to be raised for some kind of fact finding mission I don't think people will be sending Horseshoe anything more than a bale of hay. It would have to be sponsored by the BT and with Spencer's endorsement.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by NW777 View Post
    Well if your already going why not give the members of TBT and all hair loss sufferers your critique and experience? Why not call in to Spencer and talk to all the hairloss brothers about your results and all the good, bad and ugly of your journey?

I'm sure when Horseshoe wrote about raising money to send someone for clarification and validity of the procedure he didn't know someone was already going on their own. And since you are already booked to go for the procedure and we wish you luck and success, won't you give your results and recommendation without a monetary gain?

And if any money were to be raised for some kind of fact finding mission I don't think people will be sending Horseshoe anything more than a bale of hay. It would have to be sponsored by the BT and with Spencer's endorsement.

Good Luck.

I will report on it. I'm not sure how in depth I'll be. Personally, I'm convinced that it works, so I dont really feel inclined to go too far out of my way. I will at the very least give a descriptive account of the procedure and my opinion. I have pictures that I may include, but I don't really care to try and prove donor regeneration. GC confirmed what gho said in his papers (which were also confirmed by other docs). I'll take photos of my donor and recipient to evaluate scarring. I'm a good candidate for this as I shave my head regularly.

If you want some superior scientific study done on me to prove donor regeneration then yes I would like a monetary gain.