+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr. Hasson/7046 Grafts/One Procedure/10 Months

This patient from Spain came to see Dr. Hasson ten months ago in order to get as much coverage as possible with good density. 7046 grafts were placed in one procedure for the result shown in the patient submitted photos below.

7046 Grafts
    Singles...1761
    Doubles... 4530
    3/4...755

Donor Dimensions....30cm x 2.5cm - 3.0cm

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

i think he had a same pattern as mine. Is he a diffuse thinner ?

Dnt you guys think that later he will progress onto NW 6 or he can lost hairs with no backup grafts remaining

i have heard that doctors do not recomment a HT on diffuse thinners because of shock loss

Nailed it!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Worried, while I don't mean to answer this one for Joe, I'd imagine Dr. Hasson has left plenty in the bank for norwood 6 territory. H&W are getting huge numbers these days as they've really refined the strip taking procedure.

5 years ago people would tell you that not a lot could be done for norwood 6s but nowadays for many, the game has changed. I saw a 6 borderline 7 with over 7000 grafts from H&W last week too which looked great.

Also Dr. Feller has a great case of a 24 year old (I think he was 24) who was norwood 6 bound and not on propecia and they did 3 procedures I think to sweep against the tide. Think it deserves a repost Spex to show what can be done.

FDR,

No worries, you are spot on.

Worried,

There is more left as each case is relative. The average patient can get up to 4500 grafts in one procedure and have up to 8500 or 9000 grafts over "x" number of subsequent procedures. A patient that can get above and beyond what the average patient can get can logically get more than the average limit over "x" number of subsequent procedures. Make sense?

Thing is, he is already between a NW5 and NW6. He hasn't the bridge across the top anymore like a NW5 would but it has not opened up quite as much as a NW6. His crown is open but not quite as large as it would be on a NW6. He's not exactly diffuse, he's somewhere in between but diffuse thinners generally are not a problem as permanent shock loss can be avoided simply by shaving and using proper magnification to see in between the hairs and match the native angle and direction. This is one of the points of the lateral slit technique and why you don't find diffused thinners complaining of permanent shock loss from our clinic or any other clinic that uses the lateral slit technique as we defined it.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com