+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    Come on! That was funny. You got to have a little fun with the stereotypes. They even do it on national and international broadcasts. It's socially accepted these day.

And yeah, I'm balding or else I wouldn't been on this forum, daaah. But I'm only a NW2, so not bald yet.
    Maybe in Norway but not in America, any on air personality in the USA would be thrown off the air and fined for a statement like that.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Seriously dude what the **** is you problem? In Every single post you have made on this forum you hurl insults at people, first it was calling some one a retarded monkey now your using racial epitaphs. Get the **** out of here! Does it make you feel strong being an internet tough guy?
    [Inappropriate Comment Removed]

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    Maybe in Norway but not in America, any on air personality in the USA would be thrown off the air and fined for a statement like that.
    Oh yeah? So how do you explain this video below? This program was being nationally and internationally broadcasted. In advance, thank you for your intelligent answer.

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veRiRqgC3YE

Oh yeah? So how do you explain this video below? This program was being nationally and internationally broadcasted. In advance, thank you for your intelligent answer.

You obviously don't know as much about American media as you think.
    That was from the Comedy Central Roast for Charlie Sheen.
    I used to work for the network that produced it.
    The entire point of the show is to be crude. None of those guys would dare say anything like that on a major network. If Jon Lovitz ever seriously said
    All ------ people are cheap he wouldn't be able to get a job as a page at NBC.

That was a celebrity roast and Jon Lovitz happens to be Jewish and Charlie sheens mother is Jewish, which by Jewish law makes him a Jew also. Asking someone if they are Jewish because they are concerned about the price of treamtents, espeasillly if you are not Jewish is extremely offensive! It seems that most of the angry, disruptive posters here are from Europe. I wonder why that is? Most of the guys from the UK seem very stable and offer a lot to the forum, but that doesn't seem to hold true for others. If you have nothing constructive to add you should just move on to another forum. You are really detracting from this great forum and your offensive comments and angry manner are disruptive and very offensive.

Yeah, I feed on insulting others. It makes me feel superior. Embrace the power! But it is kind of jewdy to be worried about the potenial price of a potenial treatment instead of concentrating on the efficacy. He need to change his views, and change what he's concentreting on. Maybe he need to go to a camp where they do just that. I don't know of any camps where jews learn to concentrate, or what the name of such camps are. Can anybody help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    That was a celebrity roast and Jon Lovitz happens to be Jewish and Charlie sheens mother is Jewish, which by Jewish law makes him a Jew also. Asking someone if they are Jewish because they are concerned about the price of treamtents, espeasillly if you are not Jewish is extremely offensive! It seems that most of the angry, disruptive posters here are from Europe. I wonder why that is? Most of the guys from the UK seem very stable and offer a lot to the forum, but that doesn't seem to hold true for others. If you have nothing constructive to add you should just move on to another forum. You are really detracting from this great forum and your offensive comments and angry manner are disruptive and very offensive.
    We Europians are a very angy people. Norwegians especially, just look up Anders Behring Breivik. Btw! I'm waiting for a guy to state "don't feed the trolls!".

I don't think all Europeans are angry but there are some real nasty, angry, disrespectful asses who seem who keep trying to spew their poison on this site. Please take your anger and offensive comments elsewhere. This forum is for support and constructive discussions about hair loss. And yes, you are a troll!

We Europians are a very angy people. Norwegians especially, just look up Anders Behring Breivik. Btw! I'm waiting for a guy to state "don't feed the trolls!".

what the **** does this have to do with histogen?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    what the **** does this have to do with histogen?
    Good point! Hadn't the idiots over taken my comment like so crying babies, this thread would still be on track.

Leave it to the Norwegians to lame up everything.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    I'm not Jewish but you just showed a lack of your professed intelligence by writing that. That is a highly offensive remark to make on a public forum.
    I am not either but some of my friends are. I like, respect, and employ their "cheap" way of living. It has kept me afloat in these sucky times we are going through right now.