+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Toco-8 supposedly "promotes hair growth"

Hey guys, I just have a few questions to those who are on toco-8 and for those who are not, this may be informational.

Toco-8 a powerful vitamin-e complex, very potent antioxident complex has been shown to increase hair growth and stop shedding of hairs.

It has also shown to increase testosterone production and improve sex drive, erections, inhibit Low density Lipoproteins (LDL -Cholesterole) lay down etc.

Here is my question, if it also increases testosterone production would it not in turn increase the levels of circulating DHT?

not necessarily but it might.... anyways, whatever POSITIVE toco-8 is doing to your hair, will most likely offset the possible damage from extra T. Plenty of people on this forum alone report less shedding and none so far report faster hair loss...

Thank you for your response, I agree.

Smile

where and which one is the best one to buy of toco-8 ?
    Thanks
    George

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    not necessarily but it might.... anyways, whatever POSITIVE toco-8 is doing to your hair, will most likely offset the possible damage from extra T. Plenty of people on this forum alone report less shedding and none so far report faster hair loss...

Quote Originally Posted by producer12 View Post
    where and which one is the best one to buy of toco-8 ?
    Thanks
    George
    Depends where you live in the world, but you can easily get it online, but if you can get toco-caps from online nutrition.com.au as they have the most pure form of toco, toco-8 by premordial performance has begun to put fillers in their product meaning that you have to double the dose from one scoop per day to two scoops per day and the price hasnt changed so its more expensive

I have just oredered this stuff and it arrived , it says 2 scoops per day on this one as well.

But my main question is ,apart from the tub of toco 8 , there was also a silver sachet with no brand name on it ,just a sticker saying "NOVACHARGE"

Any ideas what it is ??

If it tastes good i'd buy it. I know it won't help me with my MPB.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnytr View Post
    I have just oredered this stuff and it arrived , it says 2 scoops per day on this one as well.

But my main question is ,apart from the tub of toco 8 , there was also a silver sachet with no brand name on it ,just a sticker saying "NOVACHARGE"

Any ideas what it is ??
    Hey man, yeah thats just what there doing now I guess. The Novacharge is probably a promotional sachet of a product that the company you bought it off is promoting like an pre workout energy drink.

Quote Originally Posted by whyohwhy View Post
    Hey man, yeah thats just what there doing now I guess. The Novacharge is probably a promotional sachet of a product that the company you bought it off is promoting like an pre workout energy drink.
    I think you might be right ,thanks for the reply .
    I am offically on toco 8 for the last few days now ,i will report if it helps anything . I am also on shen min men , biotin 5mg and omega 3 .

Quote Originally Posted by vinnytr View Post
    I think you might be right ,thanks for the reply .
    I am offically on toco 8 for the last few days now ,i will report if it helps anything . I am also on shen min men , biotin 5mg and omega 3 .
    I have been on it now for around 2 months, I have stopped checking how much hair im loosing, but i have noticed much less although keep in mind this may be because of seasonal changes, placebo etc.

I am on - Toco, Multivitamin, Omega 3 fish & krill oil.
    No evident MPB yet... just a family history with the odds stacked against me
    mothers side of the family (males are all bald) and I have a massive forehead already...haha im doing what I can now in hope that I may hinder my bodies ability to send me bald.