+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Primordial performance has definitely changed the formula, I can vouch. I think they diluted it with flower, as Quickski said.
    yep my original bottle listed the ingredients as 1 scoop and now the new one is the same amounts as 2 scoops and it says underneath other ingredients tapioca flour.

But luckily here in Australia we can get tococaps so i use them works out better,cheaper and easier to take.

I know things are expensive to ship from here to the USA as i have sent clothes to a friend before in CO.

But if you guys asked him for a group buy price and shipping i bet he would come to the party on it.
    I can call him tomorrow and ask if you guys want me to.

EDIT: I just checked for you guys they they have a page on their website about international orders http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/pages.php?pageid=11[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro, I already purchase 2 orders of toco-8 but will buy tococabs on the next order. I will save this link, cheers mate

I was asking Online Nutrition if they could sell any stronger toco's and they told me this.

"Due to TGA laws we state on our label the minimum amount of Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per label for every 2 capsules (630mg) this contains the 'minimum' of 130mg Tocotrienols/Tocopherols which is 20%.

This amount can vary from batch to batch up to 35% (220mg) per 2 capsules.
    We cannot state the average mg or the maximum mg because if the TGA test the capsules some might come in at 20% other might be above so we state the minimum to remain within the laws

Hope this helps"
    So i am taking 2 per day still and feeling great does anyone think it will be a problem if i take anymore than 2 maybe 3-4 per day?

How long does someone need to be on Toco8 or Tococaps before they notice a difference. I started on it a couple of weeks back but my hair still sheds and I haven't noticed it getting thicker?

Is it too early?

Is anybody worried about the link bewtween vitiman E and prostate cancer. Here is a sample from an article discussing the issue

And there’s more bad news, from a study of 35,000 men reported in the Oct. 12, 2011, issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association: Daily vitamin E supplementation may increase the risk of prostate cancer among healthy men
    A more in dept discussion on Toco can be found here
    http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au...ailable-2.html

Ten years ago, when I was 2 years into hair loss, I started rubbing an hair oil on my scalp at night before sleeping. It was a olive oil + Vit E plus maybe other stuff oil. I did see my hair improve a LOT(regrowth + less fall)...So perhaps, it has merit.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Ten years ago, when I was 2 years into hair loss, I started rubbing an hair oil on my scalp at night before sleeping. It was a olive oil + Vit E plus maybe other stuff oil. I did see my hair improve a LOT(regrowth + less fall)...So perhaps, it has merit.
    I dont know which substance in it but olive oil has been linked with DHT blocking capabilities..

somehow

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post

Is anybody worried about the link bewtween vitiman E and prostate cancer. Here is a sample from an article discussing the issue

A more in dept discussion on Toco can be found here
    http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au...ailable-2.html
    One of the responses on that forum about the prostate i saw
    The only problem with this is they are more than likely studying the un-natural alpha tocopherol where as real vitamin e "naturally produced" contains all 8 isomoers and as said before taking just 1 isomer eg alpha tocopherol has been proven to be bad for you.

So the study only further confirms you shouldn't be taking only 1 isomer.
    Have a read of this PDF it talks about the 1 isomer and all 8 isomers from a study conducted by National Academy of Sciences showing that taking 1 isomer is actually bad for you, so the swisse multi v etc and pretty much all multi's on the market are bad in terms of the vitamin e that is only 1 of 8 isomers that makes up vitamin e.
    http://www.cocoscience.com/pdf/the_right_e.pdf

I thought i would update you guys on my toco experience so far.

My girl friend has pointed out to me that you cannot see my scalp as much now, so i was certainly thinning before, i still see maybe 1-2 hairs per month in the sink, this is compared to the 10-15 i was getting on the pillow in the morning or in the sink.

My finger nails grow extremely fast, i feel like i am having to cut them all the time, it's almost like before i know it...ohh shit they look long again.
    My toe nails have always been quite weak, when i say weak i would often get cracks in the big toe nails but now they are not as brittle.

My uncle....well he is doing well he has had major improvements, i can noticeably say yep he has a much darker complexion in his hair now as compared to it use to be white/grey and balding, he is still bald but he said his bald patch is getting smaller, personally i cannot really tell if his patch is getting less but the color certainly is coming back.

My father has now been on them for a good 3 months, he is in no way bald, but has a thin head of hair, i can notice it is getting thicker now and his grey beard is also getting a lot of black sprouts which he pointed out to me, I am unsure if they were there before but he says it's new.

A friend of mine has been on them now as well for 2 weeks so far he says his finger nails are growing quicker and the hair on his face,arms and back also, he said he cannot see any difference in his hair yet.

So it seems everyone gets faster growing finger nails and in the long term the hair growth/pigment returns.

How are you guy's out there finding toco's, what are you noticing?

Ohh also i mentioned before that i had a vitamin D deficiency i have been supplementing with 5000IU per day by NOW foods and my last blood test after taking it for 11 weeks has returned to well within the normal range at 106 the lab range is (50-250)

Quote Originally Posted by Quickski View Post

My girl friend has pointed out to me that you cannot see my scalp as much now, so i was certainly thinning before, i still see maybe 1-2 hairs per month in the sink, this is compared to the 10-15 i was getting on the pillow in the morning or in the sink.

My finger nails grow extremely fast, i feel like i am having to cut them all the time, it's almost like before i know it...ohh shit they look long again.
    My toe nails have always been quite weak, when i say weak i would often get cracks in the big toe nails but now they are not as brittle.

My uncle....well he is doing well he has had major improvements, i can noticeably say yep he has a much darker complexion in his hair now as compared to it use to be white/grey and balding, he is still bald but he said his bald patch is getting smaller, personally i cannot really tell if his patch is getting less but the color certainly is coming back.

My father has now been on them for a good 3 months, he is in no way bald, but has a thin head of hair, i can notice it is getting thicker now and his grey beard is also getting a lot of black sprouts which he pointed out to me, I am unsure if they were there before but he says it's new.

A friend of mine has been on them now as well for 2 weeks so far he says his finger nails are growing quicker and the hair on his face,arms and back also, he said he cannot see any difference in his hair yet.

So it seems everyone gets faster growing finger nails and in the long term the hair growth/pigment returns.

Ohh also i mentioned before that i had a vitamin D deficiency i have been supplementing with 5000IU per day by NOW foods and my last blood test after taking it for 11 weeks has returned to well within the normal range at 106 the lab range is (50-250)
    I also experience quick nail/hair regrowth and a shinier hair, not sure if it thicken my hair yet. I've been taking it for 3 months now, will continue on.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickski View Post

1-2 hairs per month in the sink? WTF man... who are you kidding?