+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I was buying the toco8 from onlinenutrition.com.au too, then i found out as well that primordial were watering it down the toco8 with tapioca flour.

I took some pics to show you how watered down it is now.
    I then bought the tococaps here: http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/pr...oduct=TocoCaps

and took a picture and you can see when i removed the cap lid the powder color is the same as the original toco8. So i will be sticking to the tococaps from now on.

i looked at the labels and the breakdown goes as follows

Toco8 = a total of 4590mg of Tocotrienols/Tocopherols Per container
    TocoCaps = a total of 6500mg of Tocotrienols/Tocopherols Per container
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00047resize.jpg

Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	16265   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00048resize.jpg

Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	16266   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00049resize.jpg

Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	16267  

good posting ^^

Do you see any help from toco 8 ? How long have you been using it ?

Quote Originally Posted by vinnytr View Post
    good posting ^^

Do you see any help from toco 8 ? How long have you been using it ?
    Well i ditched the toco8 now over the tococaps.
    I am 28 now and over the last 5 or so years had 5 then 10 then 15 or so hairs either in the sink in the morning or on the pillow case in the begining i use to think this was normal then started looking into it and said ahh shit i might be going bald. Since using the tococaps i have not seen a single hair..... well that's a lie maybe 1-2 a month if i am lucky.

I once switched to a multi vitamin called orange triad as it too has all 8 isomers that make up the vitamin e family and it didn't work for me, i put it down to the fact that it wasn't the full palm fruit extract as the tococaps also contain coq10, Plant Squalene, Mixed Plant Sterols and A-carotene B-carotene Y-carotene. So i am thinking in order for it to work properly it has to be the full palm fruit extract with all the natural goodness kept intact.

My hair is thicker and shinier my girl friend has noticed it too in me.
    Also she is using it although she doesn't need to use it and her hair and finger nails are stronger she says.

I have had a slight improvement in libido from it but i feel it is not having a negative effect on DHT as my symptoms are getting better not worse.

My uncle is 75 and he is using it, and now get this grey hairs are turning black....haha when he told me this i was amazed as i put him onto it.

I think many people are too quick to blame testosterone when it is the conversion of DHT they need to be looking into sure high DHT conversion and extra testosterone added to that is bad mix but i have a higher libido on these tococaps and my hair seems to not fall out at all. Add to this i even took 50 days worth of DHEA the last 50 days and that had no bad effects on my hair loss.

I also had a recent blood test my testosterone levels were middle range and cholesterol values were also very good, the doctor didn't test my DHT levels though even though i asked them too. But i did come in with a minor deficiency in Vitamin D, so i have started supplementing with that now too.

My current hair loss treatment is:
    TocoCaps, NOW Krill oil, NOW Vitamin D.

I found this info recently about the tococaps:

Have just come across some very interesting info on TocoCaps ingredients and some studies that have been conducted.

These might interest you:
    http://www.tocotrienol.org/images/st...d%20beyond.pdf
    http://ernd.usm.my/journal/journal/T...2891-99%29.pdf

Each tocotrienol capsule in this study contained 50 mg of mixed tocotrienols (30.8% ?-tocotrienol, 56.4% ?-tocotrienol and 12.8% ?-tocotrienol) as well as 23 IU of ?-tocopherol. The volunteers were required to take one capsule of either the placebo or tocotrienol twice daily after meal over a period of 8 months. Hence, the total daily intake of tocotrienols for each volunteer in the treatment group was 100 mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickski View Post
    Well i ditched the toco8 now over the tococaps.
    I am 28 now and over the last 5 or so years had 5 then 10 then 15 or so hairs either in the sink in the morning or on the pillow case in the begining i use to think this was normal then started looking into it and said ahh shit i might be going bald. Since using the tococaps i have not seen a single hair..... well that's a lie maybe 1-2 a month if i am lucky.

I once switched to a multi vitamin called orange triad as it too has all 8 isomers that make up the vitamin e family and it didn't work for me, i put it down to the fact that it wasn't the full palm fruit extract as the tococaps also contain coq10, Plant Squalene, Mixed Plant Sterols and A-carotene B-carotene Y-carotene. So i am thinking in order for it to work properly it has to be the full palm fruit extract with all the natural goodness kept intact.

My hair is thicker and shinier my girl friend has noticed it too in me.
    Also she is using it although she doesn't need to use it and her hair and finger nails are stronger she says.

I have had a slight improvement in libido from it but i feel it is not having a negative effect on DHT as my symptoms are getting better not worse.

My uncle is 75 and he is using it, and now get this grey hairs are turning black....haha when he told me this i was amazed as i put him onto it.

I think many people are too quick to blame testosterone when it is the conversion of DHT they need to be looking into sure high DHT conversion and extra testosterone added to that is bad mix but i have a higher libido on these tococaps and my hair seems to not fall out at all. Add to this i even took 50 days worth of DHEA the last 50 days and that had no bad effects on my hair loss.

I also had a recent blood test my testosterone levels were middle range and cholesterol values were also very good, the doctor didn't test my DHT levels though even though i asked them too. But i did come in with a minor deficiency in Vitamin D, so i have started supplementing with that now too.

My current hair loss treatment is:
    TocoCaps, NOW Krill oil, NOW Vitamin D.
    Hopefully your not making up BS Cause ima about to buy this. Is it like a pre-work out supplement were it gives you energy? After ditching creatine I need a healthier booster.

Edit: they don't ship to the US OF A?? what the frak.

I did some research and I found out that it's impossible for us USA citizens to purchase tococaps. The only option we have is toco-8, I was also able to find the perfect site that they sell it at the lowest price on the internet. Link below.

http://www.primordialperformance.com...ine_toco8.html

I currently purchase 2 toco-8 supplements, I'm pretty sure this website is legit because you can chat with an employee online and they have their own forums, also a paypal option.

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Hopefully your not making up BS Cause ima about to buy this. Is it like a pre-work out supplement were it gives you energy? After ditching creatine I need a healthier booster.

Edit: they don't ship to the US OF A?? what the frak.
    No its not a pre workout supplement, i live in Australia so i order it from online nutrition. I'm pretty sure they do ship world wide you just need to get a quote from them, postage prices here vary depending on weight/size a fair amount.

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    I did some research and I found out that it's impossible for us USA citizens to purchase tococaps. The only option we have is toco-8, I was also able to find the perfect site that they sell it at the lowest price on the internet. Link below.

http://www.primordialperformance.com...ine_toco8.html

I currently purchase 2 toco-8 supplements, I'm pretty sure this website is legit because you can chat with an employee online and they have their own forums, also a paypal option.
    You can get the caps from what i know as i told someone else about it about a year ago they ordered after a few emails and getting postage quotes.

EDIT: I just checked for you guys they they have a page on their website about international orders http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/pages.php?pageid=11

Quote Originally Posted by Quickski View Post

You are joking right ?? How can this even be possible ?
    There is no cure for grey hairs .

Quote Originally Posted by vinnytr View Post
    You are joking right ?? How can this even be possible ?
    There is no cure for grey hairs .
    Well yes it is true it must have something to do with the natural vitamin e helping with the pigment in the scalp seeming as though the vitamin e is great for the skin it also shows signs in the scalp.

I cant confirm 100% that my uncle never had a few black sprouts on his head before taking the supplements as i never got that close to look but since he noticed it and showed me i can see many black hairs coming through last time i saw him. I am unsure if they were there before but i have always known him to have white/grey hair and balding, now i know him as having white/grey hair with a few black sprouts and still bald...lol

Primordial performance has definitely changed the formula, I can vouch. I think they diluted it with flower, as Quickski said.