X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

Is It Safe For Women To Conceive While Their Men Are On Propecia? 5/

This week on Spencer Kobren’s The Bald Truth: Sam from New York calls in to ask if it’s safe to continue taking Propecia if you are planning on starting family in the immediate future. Andrew Zarian checked in to discuss his hair loss consultation experience and what his prognosis is, and Spencer Kobren fields calls [...]Spencer Kobren – Is It Safe For Women To Conceive While Their Men Are On Propecia? 5/20/12 is a post from: Hair Loss Show: The Bald Truth

More...
  • bob13
    • Jan 2012

I listened to this show. Doesn't anybody other than Joe and George call in.

I love Spence but little tired of those two.

Comment

• PayDay
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by bob13

I always hear really interesting calls on the show. I just think Spencer gives his loyal fans a lot of time on the phone. I like that about Spencer, it shows he really cares about his fans and makes them a part of the show and I get a kick out of Joe and George. Kobren is a sincere guy, not just another radio show host and it shows. Why don’t you call in Bob? I’ve called the show several timea over the years, it’s like therapy sometimes.

Comment

• bob13
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by PayDay
        I always hear really interesting calls on the show. I just think Spencer gives his loyal fans a lot of time on the phone. I like that about Spencer, it shows he really cares about his fans and makes them a part of the show and I get a kick out of Joe and George. Kobren is a sincere guy, not just another radio show host and it shows. Why don’t you call in Bob? I’ve called the show several timea over the years, it’s like therapy sometimes.
        Sorry I missed you payday.
        I guess Im tired of the same old guys saying the same thing. No offense to
        Joe and George. But comon the same ole same ole.
        Spence should develop his show with some new material.

Comment

• NW777
          • May 2012

Well if you listened to the show you would have heard that Sam from NY, called in with a good topic. Why don't you call in if you have something interesting to say?

Comment

• bob13
            • Jan 2012

Yeah I didnt hear the guy from NY I quit after an hour of the first part. I won't call in unless I have something worth while to say.
            Besides if I did you guys would be all over me. lol

Comment

• bob13
              • Jan 2012

By the way why cant you edit what you write in this forum?

Comment

• tbtadmin
                Administrator
                • Sep 2008

By the way why cant you edit what you write in this forum?
                Editing exists for 15 minutes after a post is made. The reason for the time limit is that spammers would come to the forum and make an innocuous comment only to return days later and quietly drop their spam link in the post. If you ever need anything edited past the time limit you can contact us and we'll be happy to make the edit for you.

Comment

• bob13
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by tbtadmin
                  Editing exists for 15 minutes after a post is made. The reason for the time limit is that spammers would come to the forum and make an innocuous comment only to return days later and quietly drop their spam link in the post. If you ever need anything edited past the time limit you can contact us and we'll be happy to make the edit for you.
                  Cheers Administrator

Comment

Working...