+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Administrator tbtadmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    871

    Default Is It Safe For Women To Conceive While Their Men Are On Propecia? 5/

    This week on Spencer Kobrenís The Bald Truth: Sam from New York calls in to ask if itís safe to continue taking Propecia if you are planning on starting family in the immediate future. Andrew Zarian checked in to discuss his hair loss consultation experience and what his prognosis is, and Spencer Kobren fields calls [...]Spencer Kobren Ė Is It Safe For Women To Conceive While Their Men Are On Propecia? 5/20/12 is a post from: Hair Loss Show: The Bald Truth



    More...

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    125

    Default

    I listened to this show. Doesn't anybody other than Joe and George call in.

    I love Spence but little tired of those two.

  3. #3
    Senior Member PayDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob13 View Post
    I listened to this show. Doesn't anybody other than Joe and George call in.

    I love Spence but little tired of those two.
    I always hear really interesting calls on the show. I just think Spencer gives his loyal fans a lot of time on the phone. I like that about Spencer, it shows he really cares about his fans and makes them a part of the show and I get a kick out of Joe and George. Kobren is a sincere guy, not just another radio show host and it shows. Why donít you call in Bob? Iíve called the show several timea over the years, itís like therapy sometimes.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    I always hear really interesting calls on the show. I just think Spencer gives his loyal fans a lot of time on the phone. I like that about Spencer, it shows he really cares about his fans and makes them a part of the show and I get a kick out of Joe and George. Kobren is a sincere guy, not just another radio show host and it shows. Why donít you call in Bob? Iíve called the show several timea over the years, itís like therapy sometimes.
    Sorry I missed you payday.
    I guess Im tired of the same old guys saying the same thing. No offense to
    Joe and George. But comon the same ole same ole.
    Spence should develop his show with some new material.

  5. #5
    Junior Member NW777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob13 View Post
    I listened to this show. Doesn't anybody other than Joe and George call in.

    I love Spence but little tired of those two.
    Well if you listened to the show you would have heard that Sam from NY, called in with a good topic. Why don't you call in if you have something interesting to say?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Yeah I didnt hear the guy from NY I quit after an hour of the first part. I won't call in unless I have something worth while to say.
    Besides if I did you guys would be all over me. lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    125

    Default

    By the way why cant you edit what you write in this forum?

  8. #8
    Administrator tbtadmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob13 View Post
    By the way why cant you edit what you write in this forum?
    Editing exists for 15 minutes after a post is made. The reason for the time limit is that spammers would come to the forum and make an innocuous comment only to return days later and quietly drop their spam link in the post. If you ever need anything edited past the time limit you can contact us and we'll be happy to make the edit for you.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tbtadmin View Post
    Editing exists for 15 minutes after a post is made. The reason for the time limit is that spammers would come to the forum and make an innocuous comment only to return days later and quietly drop their spam link in the post. If you ever need anything edited past the time limit you can contact us and we'll be happy to make the edit for you.
    Cheers Administrator

Similar Threads

  1. Is Propecia Really safe?
    By Taka4312 in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 04:36 PM
  2. Propecia Relabeling To Add Long Term Side Effects 4/15/12
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 09:50 AM
  3. Spencer Kobren Talks About Propecia - The Bald Truth 3/18/12
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 09:22 AM
  4. When Propecia Stops Working - Spencer Kobren Responds To TBT Caller Concerns
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 03:38 PM
  5. Spencer Kobren Discusses Propecia With TBT Caller
    By tbtadmin in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 12:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Got my Re-boost order
06-26-2017 09:14 AM
by Vic
Last Post By Vic
Today 06:47 AM
FUE Hair Transplant at the age of 40
Yesterday 08:54 AM
Last Post By cybersam
Today 06:13 AM
Please help. Losing hair like crazy!!
08-16-2017 03:10 AM
by safaat6
Last Post By cybersam
Yesterday 10:08 PM
Feeling crappy about my balding head
07-15-2015 05:33 PM
Last Post By cybersam
Yesterday 09:51 PM
do buzz head looks good on me ?
07-29-2017 02:51 PM
by vytcka
Last Post By cybersam
Yesterday 09:43 PM