+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

It isn't the only needed element in the therapy. Plus i have the meds already. I am going to take a comprehensive hormone test first, to see how my ranges are. Of course, i am followed by an endocrinologist as well.

so what exactly are you saying? Will you start taking those thyroid supplements I posted about? You think that's going to help? What else are you going to do?

I am still researching in order to confirm there are no obvious contradictions to this theory.

If i don't find any glaring contradiction, I will first get a comprehensive hormone exam. If i see relatively low thyroid hormones, high E2, low prog and cortisol, and low T i will try supplementing with T for a few weeks. Sometimes this is enough to give the metabolism a boost. (I am already consuming a high cholesterol diet intentionally, which facilitates the synthesis of specific hormones)

If that doesn't work as intended:

(taken from the first post, which you refuse to read)

Phase 1: Restore preg, prog and cortisol, via supplementary transdermal pregnenolone (or prog), to as good as can be achieved without thyroid hormones.

Phase 2: Restore thyroid hormones, pref via supplementary slow-release-compounded T3 (not yet T4) and adjust both preg and T3 thyroid hormones together to achieve optimum balance as well as optimum levels of all cortisol-production-line hormones as well as optimum levels of thyroid hormones.

Phase 3: Swap out as much T3 with T4 as possible (definitely possible) and swap out as much pregnenolone with dietary cholesterol as possile (less effective with increasing age)."

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    it's amazing how for the vast majority of people, their genetics get "activated" right around the same time as the person whose genes you inherited....
    This is simply not true. If we asked everybody to chime in I bet most young men right now on this website have lost hair earlier then their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Aston View Post
    There's a list of steps at the end of my opening post. The original site i took it from has a series of detailed therapeutic notes following the overview that i pasted in my first post.
    Ashton you are a level headed person I can tell. Don't listen to anybody here just do whatever research you can to get to the bottom of this.

FYI... After 7 days of not ejaculating you will accomplish everything you are trying to do in regards to stabilizing hormones. This is why castrated men do not lose anymore hair. As to regrow hair I can not promise nor assume any treatment has the power to bring back any substantial amount of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    FYI... After 7 days of not ejaculating you will accomplish everything you are trying to do in regards to stabilizing hormones. This is why castrated men do not lose anymore hair. As to regrow hair I can not promise nor assume any treatment has the power to bring back any substantial amount of hair.
    No way. You're the BackwardsBalding guy? **** off; what a twist!

I do encourage Aston to keep researching and keep us updated, though.

He is backwardsbalding, sussed that reams of bullshit ago lol.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    No way. You're the BackwardsBalding guy? **** off; what a twist!

I do encourage Aston to keep researching and keep us updated, though.
    LOL shhhhhhh... I don't want to get banned again I had to try and stay under the radar....No the bald truth is very fair.....anyways hormones stabilize after 7 days athletes and body builders been using abstinence for years its like the untold secret to working out better.

After 7 days of not ejaculating you will accomplish everything you are trying to do in regards to stabilizing hormones. This is why castrated men do not lose anymore hair.
    It's been tried so many times. Doesn't work.

LOL shhhhhhh... I don't want to get banned again I had to try and stay under the radar....No the bald truth is very fair.....anyways hormones stabilize after 7 days athletes and body builders been using abstinence for years its like the untold secret to working out better.
    I would be all for you getting banned again. Your ѕhit is ridiculous; the amount of misinformation you try to spread is astounding,