+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 109 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Aderans

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    uhhh dude tell me about it!

Something just doesn't feel right when I take it! I don't know how to explain it...I only take 0.25mg every 4 days!
    And you are maintaining?

uhhh dude tell me about it!

Something just doesn't feel right when I take it! I don't know how to explain it...I only take 0.25mg every 4 days!
    Does that have any effect? I have been taking .25 every three days and I've been told it won't help but my shedding did stop. Unfortunately even at tiny doses spread out there are still ridiculous sides.

I'm going to try to counter the gyno side with Myomin.

Yeah, it's definitely working! I'm approaching the 5th month now!

My hair shedding has returned to 2-3 years ago (a hair here or there) and my temples look a lot better!

The problem is when I drink coffee/alcohol, I get a bit of pain down there and my libido isn't where it was pre-fin. My erections are also a bit less full

bump 10 charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Desmond84. I agree with you. Before my 1st bad hair transplant. I restored all of my hairline and crown as I was NW2 by just using Propecia and Rogaine, but i developed in the 6th month weak erections and by the 9th month a partial ED although I reduced my dose to every other day. I was scared to hell and my partner felt so worried while I was so embarrassed. I had massive libido prior to that so when I stopped it, I had to wait one to two months for the sides to go. Right now Im just sticking with Rogaine and HairOmegaDHT which is Saw Palmetto plus other natural DHT blockers. God, how I wish Aderans and Histogen save our precious hair soon.

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Desmond84. I agree with you. Before my 1st bad hair transplant. I restored all of my hairline and crown as I was NW2 by just using Propecia and Rogaine, but i developed in the 6th month weak erections and by the 9th month a partial ED although I reduced my dose to every other day. I was scared to hell and my partner felt so worried while I was so embarrassed. I had massive libido prior to that so when I stopped it, I had to wait one to two months for the sides to go. Right now Im just sticking with Rogaine and HairOmegaDHT which is Saw Palmetto plus other natural DHT blockers. God, how I wish Aderans and Histogen save our precious hair soon.
    You should get on RU58841 if Finasteride was working well for you.

i have no idea where i would buy that and i swear that stuff is sketchy too. god damn why cant they just come up with something legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    You should get on RU58841 if Finasteride was working well for you.
    Thanks for the advice but what the hell is RU58841? I never heard of it before!

But here I found it available for international shipping, I will give it a try along with Rogaine, which strength do you advice me to take if used with Rogaine? There is 1%, 2% and 5%!!! ...

http://www.mpbtreatments.com/#/shop/4563156995

Yeah, it's definitely working! I'm approaching the 5th month now!

My hair shedding has returned to 2-3 years ago (a hair here or there) and my temples look a lot better!

The problem is when I drink coffee/alcohol, I get a bit of pain down there and my libido isn't where it was pre-fin. My erections are also a bit less full
    How did you work out the dosages?

Trial and error?

Hey guys,

Here's a very critical study I found that directly relates to how effective future treatments will be for us who have already started going through MPB:

Irreversibility of hair follicle changes after 30 months of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Konstantinova N, Korotkii N.G, Sharova N, Barhunova E, Gaevski D. Nioxin Research Inc, Atlanta, USA Moscow Medical University 2001

We studied horizontal and vertical biopsy from 15 caucasian 24-41 year old males diagnosed with bitemporal recession Androgenetic Alopecia (AA) for 1.5 –18 years (average 7.4 years). All 15 biopsies were stained with H&E, Van Gieson and with other collagen specific stainings.

1. Eleven pts with AA longer than 3 years had perifollicular fibrosis - collagen fibers were compact and formed a small scar-like formation around each anagen hair follicle(HF). Two patients - 33 year old with 18 month AA and 23 year old with 20 month AA did not have these hair follicle changes. Two 26-year-old patients with 30 and 36 month AA respectively were found to have some not so severe collagen fiber changes.

2. Infundibulum of HF dilatated 124-192 mm and most of them covered with keratinazed plug lacking normal hair shaft growth.

3. Decreased number of hair follicles 1.75-2,45 per sq. mm from 3.5-5 per sq. mm in control group.

4. None of anagen HF was situated in subcutaneous fat. We showed a correlation between length of the AA and severity/ thickness of perifollicular fibrosis.

The result of this study is that any treatment of AA is recommended to start earlier than 30 months from first signs of AA. This should prevent irreversible collagen changes associated with “fibrotic incapsulation” of most anagen HF in involved areas, which usually leads to loss of normal blood supply, innervation, and subsequent miniaturization and prevention of hair from normal cycling.

This is why it is vital for all of us to do everything we can to hang on to as much hair as possible until these treatments come out!

P.S. Artista thx for all your support brother. I wouldn't be doing so much research if it wasn't for you and everyone elses support!

Cheers

If anything this should settle that there will never be a "cure"

When stemcells become a common thing to use in medicine we'll have a treatment, until then buy a piece or get a transplant. I've seen too many cases of guys my age(21) with hypogonadism because of fin. Your endocrine system is fragile and doesn't need to be messed with. Focus on improving your life because it's going to be a long bald road fellas.