+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aderans

Hybrid View

Default Recent update

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/3/prweb9338650.htm
    Clinical Study Enrollment

Aderans Research reached a major milestone this month with the completion of enrollment in one of its key Phase 2 clinical protocols.

ShareThis Email PDF

“We’re thrilled to reach this landmark in our research,” said Vern Liebmann, Aderans Research Chief Operating Officer. “We are looking forward to sharing the advances we’ve made in the field of hair regeneration.”
    Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 28, 2012

Aderans Research reached a major milestone this month with the completion of enrollment in one of its key Phase 2 clinical protocols. A total of more than 350 subjects across the country are enrolled in the trial, which evaluates the effect of Aderans’ unique Ji Gami™ family of cell products on pattern hair loss.
    “We’re thrilled to reach this landmark in our research,” said Vern Liebmann, Aderans Research Chief Operating Officer. “We are looking forward to sharing the advances we’ve made in the field of hair regeneration.”
    Aderans expects to tabulate, analyze and present their findings at the conclusion of the trial. In the meantime, more clinical protocols are in the works to test additional products coming down the pipeline and see how they might benefit patients with male and female pattern hair loss.
    “Our cell engineering solutions offer a completely new approach to treatment for the millions of people who suffer from hair loss,” said Aderans Research Chief Executive Officer Ken Washenik, M.D., Ph.D. “The results to date are promising, and with the enrollment complete in this Phase 2 protocol, we’re getting even closer to a solution.”

A pioneer in its field, Aderans Research is committed to developing innovative solutions for those who struggle with hair loss. For more information about Aderans Research, visit http://www.aderansresearch.com.

About Aderans Research

Aderans Research is a pioneer in the research and development of safe, effective cell engineered products for hair regeneration. Located in Atlanta, Aderans Research is a subsidiary of Aderans Co., Ltd, the world’s largest wig manufacturer, and affiliate of Bosley, a global leader in surgical hair restoration.

Ongoing information on ARI’s clinical study can be seen at

http://aderansresearch.com/ari_clinicalupdates.html.
    Additional information on ARI can be found at http://www.aderansresearch.com.
    Learn more about ARI’s parent company Aderans Co., Ltd. at
    http://www.aderans.com/english/index.html, and its sister company Bosley at
    http://www.bosley.com.

Vern Liebmann
    Tel: +1.678.213.1913
    vliebmann(at)h-ari(dot)com

I haven't read much into it, but from what I've seen in the forums here and elsewhere online, Aderans bought out Bosley, MHR and HairClub for $165 Million dollars.

Food for thought; they spent THAT much cash on HairClub a couple or so years before they roll out a potentially working 'cure' so to speak. I don't think they bought out HairClub for the hell of it, it looks like they've really got a guaranteed working solution and are doing what Steve Jobs would do; secure the future market with one of the biggest players and roll out their own solution via HairClub and rake in the money. They wouldnt gamble on the acquisition if they didnt know if they had a working treatment, no investor/shareholder would be crazy enough otherwise.

Its simple logic really, it looks like a cure is really close.... god damn exciting time to live in if your balding, so much to look forward to right now, so many players.. its almost like a rat race.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I haven't read much into it, but from what I've seen in the forums here and elsewhere online, Aderans bought out Bosley, MHR and HairClub for $165 Million dollars.

Food for thought; they spent THAT much cash on HairClub a couple or so years before they roll out a potentially working 'cure' so to speak. I don't think they bought out HairClub for the hell of it, it looks like they've really got a guaranteed working solution and are doing what Steve Jobs would do; secure the future market with one of the biggest players and roll out their own solution via HairClub and rake in the money. They wouldnt gamble on the acquisition if they didnt know if they had a working treatment, no investor/shareholder would be crazy enough otherwise.

Its simple logic really, it looks like a cure is really close.... god damn exciting time to live in if your balding, so much to look forward to right now, so many players.. its almost like a rat race.
    Or they want to monopolize the WIG market

Dont forget their purchase of Intercytex!

And if this is the case, and they're capable of offering cell therapy combined with a HT - why on earth would anyone visit a traditional HT doctor? For scars maybe? Perhaps the HT doctors would have to purchase a licence for a substantial amount off Aderans to incorporate the process into their own clinics.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Id prefer to stay positive on this topic. 'hellouser' does make a good point here. Cautious Optimism is needed-lol

I feel it to, too bad people have felt the same thing for decades, lol.

The cure is coming soon, let's all rent an apartment like the Mexicans do and save up together. I'm not kidding either.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    The cure is coming soon, let's all rent an apartment like the Mexicans do and save up together. I'm not kidding either.
    Like I would share apartment with someone who would mugg me if they got the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf View Post
    Like I would share apartment with someone who would mugg me if they got the chance.
    I lol'd..

Question, as this treatment is injecting cells into your head creating new hair follicles why is there talk of have a HT and having this? If the New hairfollicles didnt give you full Density You would just get another injection? I'm slightly confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    Question, as this treatment is injecting cells into your head creating new hair follicles why is there talk of have a HT and having this? If the New hairfollicles didnt give you full Density You would just get another injection? I'm slightly confused.
    Im confused too, but maybe aderans only can give a limited hairs per square inch no matter how many injections or that it is cheaper with combining the two options.

But some of the participants must soon start posting on the web. I have seen Bald-Half Truth on ************* but he hasn't posted since 2010.
    But some of the phase 2 participants must have gotten several injection to see if you can get a decengt hair dencity.

You could of course never know if they were telling the truth, but if there were several people telling the same credible story and they had som post before they told about their aderans experience.

350 participants someone must want to share their hairgain.