+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 109 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Aderans

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Does that mean that you would invest all your money in Aderans?
    Or just 1 Cent ... ?
    LOL, those are two extremes that add nothing to the conversation nor show any kind of logic anyway. I won't bother answering this question.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'm sure they've got plenty of willing participants from phase II willing to go further with Phase III trials again as well as a slew of new participants. I'm willing to bet all of my hair that at least half the members of the forum members here would take part but I wouldnt be surprised if it were damn near all of us.
    Lets say it works. They need more participants to phase 3 than to phase 2. Not everyone(those who got no results) who partiipated in phase 2 will participate in phase 3, we are not that many who follow adeans and not everyone would quit using finasterid to participate in something you know very little about.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf View Post
    Lets say it works. They need more participants to phase 3 than to phase 2. Not everyone(those who got no results) who partiipated in phase 2 will participate in phase 3, we are not that many who follow adeans and not everyone would quit using finasterid to participate in something you know very little about.
    They'll be fine with participants, that is not going to cause a setback. I'd be more worried about how easily they get the product on 'store shelves' as in, FDA approval process. That's the one that scares me the most.

I also hope that for whatever reason they don't extend Phase III trials at least not by much if only to get their solution perfected, I'm not keen on waiting, I'm sure you or any of the other board members here are either.

They'll be fine with participants, that is not going to cause a setback. I'd be more worried about how easily they get the product on 'store shelves' as in, FDA approval process. That's the one that scares me the most.

I also hope that for whatever reason they don't extend Phase III trials at least not by much if only to get their solution perfected, I'm not keen on waiting, I'm sure you or any of the other board members here are either.
    No I'm not keen on waiting. I wish I was a management consultant. Then I would tell them to get the product to the market as soon as possible is the key and then you can allways improve the product later and make the customers come back for another treatment. No reason for only charging once.

What I am afraid of is someonte telling Aderans that they will get the same customers even if they delay another year for noone will come up with something better in the mean time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf View Post
    No I'm not keen on waiting. I wish I was a management consultant. Then I would tell them to get the product to the market as soon as possible is the key and then you can allways improve the product later and make the customers come back for another treatment. No reason for only charging once.

What I am afraid of is someonte telling Aderans that they will get the same customers even if they delay another year for noone will come up with something better in the mean time.
    Thats a risk though, Histogen has been making good progress and any further delays to Aderans will push closer to a release date thats nearer Histogen's. Aderans needs to come out with a consumer product as fast as possible if they intend to make the kind of money that would please their investors. The sooner they do this, the better as it will give them that much more time to make profits before Histogen or any other solutions comes out to market. Basically they'd have 100% of the market if they came out with a product today and there would be nothing that affect their sales other than traditional FUT/FUE/HST solutions which would basically be stone age treatments compared to Aderans.

I'm optimistic in the sense that theyre working on releasing it as soon as possible, but I as well as everyone else has to realize there is a long process until that happens.

I don't really like speculating either since none of us really knows what fine details of efficacy, trial success, FDA hurdles, marketing hurdles, commercialization process, etc. This does take a lot of time. To put it into perspective, I worked at a marketing agency a couple years ago and we were doing a massive fund raiser for cancer research for a local hospital. We were going to run a weekend long hockey tournament that would involve sponsors, commercials, ads, banners, website, team and player signups, an info hotline, promotional videos, logos, etc. Before the event we spent over a years time from conceptualization to a final launch day of the event and that was with three or more teams working on all of this; the hospital, our agency, third party agencies and many others involved with sponsorship. Its a very tedious process and I can tell you that communication between all people takes a long time, many people are slow to respond or slow to complete their tasks. Aderans is going to have similar challenges and I hope theyre already working on them to get their treatment out the door and ready for the public, from making websites, training doctors, refitting their purchased clinics, marketing, approvals from FDA, etc. Not exactly a 5 minute job.

I don't really like speculating either ...
    For not liking it - you really speculate a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    For not liking it - you really speculate a lot.
    Your opinions don't matter on this forum, I've seen your contributions in discussions and they've often times been insults against members. You shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone, and certainly are not by me.

Your opinions don't matter on this forum
    Who says it was an "opinion"? It was just an allegation.

Or do you mean my allegation is untrue?

, from making websites, training doctors, refitting their purchased clinics, marketing, approvals from FDA, etc. Not exactly a 5 minute job.
    Marketing and making websites should be easy to make in time.
    The others I'm not sure about.

Okay, now let me speculate a little bit ...

This is a PR article by Aderans, published around 1 year ago:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/9/prweb8838237.htm

Snippet:
    "We’re getting closer and closer to solving the puzzle of cellular hair regeneration"
    What does that mean?
    They already solved the puzzle - or couldn't solve the puzzle so far?

Furthermore ...
    “These conferences are important for us because they bring together hair restoration surgeons, clinicians and scientific researchers to exchange insights and expand our collective knowledge of the follicular regeneration and restoration processes.”
    What does that mean?
    Does that mean that about 55 people in a 27,000-square-foot building and after 10 years of hair research still need knowledge from others to solve the puzzle (= still unsolved)?

Ah, I know - it's just a PR article and nobody should read too much into it ...