+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Aderans

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    He is a doctor who has apparently cured hair loss, yet can't even manage to spell the word differentiation correctly.
    Here you'll find another such example ...

http://www.woodstechnique.com.au/

The guy says he is the inventor of "BOBY Hair to Scalp Transplantation (BHT)".

What is "Boby Hair" ??

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Hey guys,

I might have some great news!

It seems like ALL of Ji Gami 12 months trials have now completed. FINALLY over 10 Phase 2 trials have ended!!!

They added one last 6 month trial in June 2012 which is set to complete in April 2012! This is the CN combination which according to the Aderans Timeline graph is the one they will use in Phase 3.

Now, we have to speculate why they're doing it only for 6 months and not 1 year? (expert opinions are welcome)

My guess is while this mini-study is ongoing they're gearing up to write up their Phase III study protocols and submit it to FDA and ethics committees. At the same time in the next month or two they will begin recruiting over 500 patients for the Phase III trial.

Hopefully, Phase III should start in June 2013 and end sometimes in September 2014.

FDA approvals generally take around 6 months, which means that by March-April 2015 we can start lining up and get our hairs in order once and for all!
    Desmond, I appreciate your help and your information, but did you mean to say their final clinical trial which commenced in June 2012 is targeted for completion at April 2013?

Also, what is your source for this information? Did you email the company?

The only issue on my mind is the efficacy and safety of the combination treatment (their chosen protocol), obviously from a safety perspective it should be fine as it wouldnt have made it this far. And as for efficacy, well it has to be higher than the 70% which they quoted way back in 2012, perhaps we're looking at around 80% - 90% this time. Time will tell, but we can positively speculate that Aderans have performed what they wanted, which is the development of a superior protocol to take into phase 3.

He is a doctor who has apparently cured hair loss, yet can't even manage to spell the word differentiation correctly.
    And here is another such example …
    Yep... and what did Follica do?...

Follica 2008: "cure will be available in 5 years time thanks to our research into mice wound healing".

Then we had retards laughing at Histogen saying "wnt ligands wont have ANY impact as the body will block them using wnt agonists".... *cough* *cough* Iron_Man rolf, too many shit-talking morons on these forums - the only company that has given results is the one people bash the most.
    These morons can’t even manage to cite correctly. Just doctors can do this …
    Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post

http://www.regenerativemedicine.net/...irfollicle.pdf

But Dr. Cotsarelis wrote in this paper (more or less between the lines on page 4, left column) the well-known (especially in UK) and famous sentence "... to date there has been no evidence that extracellular Wnt ligands can promote actual hair follicle neogenesis in adult skin" - what still remains correct. That's the reason why after 3 - 4 years (and beyond) after publication no working product is on the market.

All I want for Christmas is my two temples

Read the following back to yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    "Just doctors can do this …"
    Your English is defunct.

534623 - I was paraphrasing an informal comment made on a separate website by someone who is actually probably you (Iron_Man).

The same person who 2 years ago said Histogen would have closed down by now because WNT proteins would have no impact on scalp hair growth.

Instead of going around picking faults in paraphrased comments, try learning how to rearrange a proper sentence in English in place of looking like a complete retard.

Have a nice day.

The same person who 2 years ago said Histogen would have closed down by now because WNT proteins would have no impact on scalp hair growth.
    Is this another paraphrased and not proper rearranged sentence in English, picked up from - nowhere?

Desmond, I appreciate your help and your information, but did you mean to say their final clinical trial which commenced in June 2012 is targeted for completion at April 2013?
    Oh yeah! Sorry dude! I meant from June 2012 - April 2013
    Also, even though it is a 6 month trial it finishes in April for 2 reasons:
    1) They need 2 extra months to multiply enough dermal cells in the lab
    2) They were actually scheduled to finish in Feb 2013 but they didn't get enough participants which delayed the completion date.

Also, what is your source for this information? Did you email the company?
    I've been analysing what they've been releasing on clinicaltrials.gov over the last 6 months. Here's the link if you wanna check it out:

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/result...&Search=Search

The only issue on my mind is the efficacy and safety of the combination treatment (their chosen protocol), obviously from a safety perspective it should be fine as it wouldnt have made it this far. And as for efficacy, well it has to be higher than the 70% which they quoted way back in 2012, perhaps we're looking at around 80% - 90% this time. Time will tell, but we can positively speculate that Aderans have performed what they wanted, which is the development of a superior protocol to take into phase 3.
    I totally agree. You wouldn't be getting funding for over 7 years and asking for more and more trials if you couldn't show some groundbreaking results

I personally think, their silence is partly due to their competition (Replicel, Histogen) trying to keep all their cards close to their chest. But they will definitely be releasing their final Phase 2 results sometime in April-May 2013.

Where are you from? Presumably English is not your first language?

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post

Where are you from?
    From MalibuKaerntenBeach.

Desmond, scrolled up to read your post. So things are looking good so far with Aderans? Thanks for keeping us updated with all the information!