+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Aderans

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Dude if I was you, I'd gather a small army. Get in there and take everyone hostage until they let you all out with a full head of hair!
    Tell me about it. Wonder if I could stop by there and get some info and report back.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

I had never watched the full 2010 A.R.I. presentation until now, thanks Desmond.
    The video 'regenerates' my optimism for the NEAR future of us, the hair loss SUFFERERS.
    I believe it very well just may be the "Next big GAME CHANGING platform" as it has been defined. I would not expect it to produce a juvenile head of hair but that it would do far greater ,percentage wise, than what is available today.
    Personally and realistically , all i want to achieve is an IMPROVEMENT to my scalp. I would never expect to once again have the head of hair that i did at the age of 19. Although,, that would be an amazing experience.

Being able to modify and fabricate DHT resistant follicles would surely cause a hump in the HT business. Majority of patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia wouldn't need to resort to HT, and could solely be used for those individuals who were involved in a traumatic accident of some sort.

Also, secondly, if they could engineer it to make the receptors resistant at the level of the prostate - would completely solve this issue. Prostate cancer is the #1 cancer in males, but the 2nd leading cause of death in males, followed by lung cancer.

It's 1st of November and Histogen has provided us with a third round of updates with some amazing results. Aderans really needs to give us an update soon! I mean whats with all the secrecy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    It's 1st of November and Histogen has provided us with a third round of updates with some amazing results. Aderans really needs to give us an update soon! I mean whats with all the secrecy!!!
    Btw, I spoke to them this morning after noticing they're practically located on the same exit as to where I live. They're conducting studies all across the US. They plan on releasing a new study group in downtown Atlanta, GA. Person said to check this site for other studies, as they're always looking for candidates.

www.clinicaltrials.gov

JJ, during your conversation did they mention what Phase they were recruiting for? That would really be helpful if you could find out somehow. Thanks for taking the iniative to help look into this!

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Joker, it shows to be Phase 2
    I just called the Florida locale ,they have filled their enrollment quota . She also said that all the other Radiant Research, Inc locales have too .

Hi Artista, I know that the clinical trials page says Phase 2. Not sure if you've been following the thread (don't blame you if you haven't), but some sites have stated over the phone that they were actually recruiting for Phase 3. I'm just trying to reconcile these differing pieces of information. For example, when I called in Florida they told me it was a Phase 3 trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    JJ, during your conversation did they mention what Phase they were recruiting for? That would really be helpful if you could find out somehow. Thanks for taking the iniative to help look into this!
    I unfortunately didn't ask that, as it slipped my mind. I'd like to join but I'm sure many probably wouldn't qualify as it would require John Doe to not have taken Rogaine in the past 6 months or fin in the past year. In addition, you can't use these treatments while getting the treatment. To add to the insult, if this were a double blind study, and you became part of the control group that's additional time without the supportive treatments, and would result in further hair loss.

PS: Winston, can Aderans have its own sub forum like Histogen?