Aderans

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Desmond84
    • Oct 2012

With regards to genetic markers, one of the guys on our forum did some amazing investigative work and found out that they employed a geneticist to come up with specific genetic markers for their trial back in April 2011.

It's great news since it means they've been working on this genetic test for a while and Phase 3 should start sometimes in 2013

-- Fingers crossed of course

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

I agree, these companies have been working on their hair loss treatments, respectively, a long time now. Something WILL arise from these companies for us. At the very LEAST any treatments available will be a step ABOVE what we currently have available that works. I dont feel that it will be minimal.

Comment

• Kirby_
        • Jan 2012

Exactly! Anything even slightly better than shitty old finasteride and minoxidil will be a major step forward.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Desmond84
          Histogen should at least bump you up 1-2 norwoods once it's available though.
          it went from: not sure if it will even make it into the market... to: 1-2 NW gain + more density everywhere else... that's great, where are those pictures he promised?

Comment

• Desmond84
            • Oct 2012

Guys I can't wait till I get my hands on Ji Gami! I hate taking Propecia...

How long do you think it will take them to get 2000-3000 ppl for Phase 3 trial?

Comment

• rdawg
              • Jun 2012

Guys I can't wait till I get my hands on Ji Gami! I hate taking Propecia...

How long do you think it will take them to get 2000-3000 ppl for Phase 3 trial?
              When is phase III expected to start for aderans?

Comment

• Desmond84
                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by rdawg
                When is phase III expected to start for aderans?
                They have to finish Phase 2 in April 2013, submit an IND for Phase 3 to FDA and then enrol around 3000 subjects. All in all, FDA may take around 3 months.

The question is how long will they take to find 3000 participants!

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

The question is how long will they take to find 3000 participants!
                  Not long I bet, a little bit of simple marketing and some paperwork with all applicants wont take long. I'm sure they will round up 3,000 applicants REALLY easily.

I'm sure they could find plenty of individuals just off this forum.

Comment

• Desmond84
                    • Oct 2012

I tell you what though...if they start Phase 3 before 2014, you can be sure we can have this product available sometime in 2015!

Oh god, please make sure they do!

Comment

• HARIRI
                      • Nov 2012

Desmond84. Do you think Aderans product Ji gami will be superior to Histogen? Although they work in different ways. What are your thoughts? You sound very knowledgeable in these future techniques.

Comment

• neversaynever
                        • Dec 2011

I tell you what though...if they start Phase 3 before 2014, you can be sure we can have this product available sometime in 2015!

Oh god, please make sure they do!
                        3000 is a huge number for a injection process. I expect theyll start at the earliest late 2013. Remember it would be staggered.

They might inject the first subjects even in mid 2013 and keep recruiting. The final subject might be injected in early 2014. Making the finish at early 2015, which for me means 2016 release date.

Comment

• Desmond84
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by HARIRI
                          Desmond84. Do you think Aderans product Ji gami will be superior to Histogen? Although they work in different ways. What are your thoughts? You sound very knowledgeable in these future techniques.
                          To be honest, superior is the wrong word...these TWO treatments will serve different purposes:

- Aderans is meant to maintain the hair you have PERMANENTLY

- Histogen will be the growth stimulant (aka Minoxidil on steroids! LOL)

So, for us who have gone through MPB already we will probably need both treatments.

On the plus side, you will be able to dump your Propecia once you get the Aderans done

Histogen will be used to grow back some of your temple hairs/crown so that you can hopefully avoid a hair transplant!

Comment

• Desmond84
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by neversaynever
                            3000 is a huge number for a injection process. I expect theyll start at the earliest late 2013. Remember it would be staggered.

They might inject the first subjects even in mid 2013 and keep recruiting. The final subject might be injected in early 2014. Making the finish at early 2015, which for me means 2016 release date.
                            That's what I mean!

It might take them over a year to get to 3000, which means even more waiting!

Comment

• neversaynever
                              • Dec 2011

That's what I mean!

It might take them over a year to get to 3000, which means even more waiting!
                              Either way, if they go into phase 3, its a huge huge step forward. Previous attempts have not reached phase 3.

Also, if they start mid 2013 and keep recruiting for another year. Finally reach 3000 in mid 2014, it means those first people treated will start showing results. Which means they will know early on if its a winner.

Wish I was 2 years younger!

Comment

• Artista
                                • Apr 2010

Desmond,,your ongoing activities here are very appreciated. Thanks again

Comment

Working...