Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iHope
    • May 2012

Originally posted by hairysituation
    Your IQ must be at the same level as an extremely retarded monkey, at best.
    Thanks...

Comment

• iHope
      • May 2012

Anyway, what I really wanted to say is that they are probably already aware of the problem and that they are searching for solution to make it look better.

As for idea that my IQ is in same level as mentally challenged monkey, I should let you know that english isn't my native language and that it's not easy for me to explain myself better, so I choose some easier ways to say what I wanted. Truth is I had NEVER EVER had any english lession in my entire life, as my school system provided me only german and italian lessions. All I know about enlish is what I've learned from movies, music and video games so that's why it might sound like mentally challenged monkey. I'm sorry for off topic.

Comment

• hairysituation
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by iHope
        Anyway, what I really wanted to say is that they are probably already aware of the problem and that they are searching for solution to make it look better.

As for idea that my IQ is in same level as mentally challenged monkey, I should let you know that english isn't my native language and that it's not easy for me to explain myself better, so I choose some easier ways to say what I wanted. Truth is I had NEVER EVER had any english lession in my entire life, as my school system provided me only german and italian lessions. All I know about enlish is what I've learned from movies, music and video games so that's why it might sound like mentally challenged monkey. I'm sorry for off topic.
        The only problem Aderans is aware of is that they have a product that don't work. It's very likely that they don't know why it's not working, or how they possibly can improve it.

Well, I'm not native English myself, but I have had the luxury of some English lessons, but without much help (wasn't really paying attention). I also learned the majority of my English-language by watching movies. However, I think I picked it up faster than you. And why did I have the ability to pick it up faster/simpler than you? Simply because my IQ is much higher than yours. The latter statement dosen't necessarily implies that I have a high IQ, just that .......... (maybe you could finish this sentence for for me).

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
          • Nov 2011

The only problem Aderans is aware of is that they have a product that don't work. It's very likely that they don't know why it's not working, or how they possibly can improve it.

Well, I'm not native English myself, but I have had the luxury of some English lessons, but without much help (wasn't really paying attention). I also learned the majority of my English-language by watching movies. However, I think I picked it up faster than you. And why did I have the ability to pick it up faster/simpler than you? Simply because my IQ is much higher than yours. The latter statement dosen't necessarily implies that I have a high IQ, just that .......... (maybe you could finish this sentence for for me).
          If it didnt work, then how on earth did it get 100 m funding?

Dont you think they would have had to report their results to their investors?

Comment

• hairysituation
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah

If you look at their presentation, it does sound promising for sure, but you have to see behind it, and what really goes on behind the scenes. They are trying, but they just don't get there. You will see!

Comment

• 25 going on 65
              • Sep 2010

This isn't worth anybody getting upset about.

Every step forward in hair restoration R&D is a good thing. Doesn't matter if Aderans comes out tomorrow or never.

Comment

• neversaynever
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah

Investment does not prove anything. Many many companies have had big financial backing and failed.

Also, the timeline posted is out of date. They are way behind that schedule. The last word from them is that they will conclude phase 2 next year.

I imagine, assuming phase 2 went well, they will take quite a while to arrange phase 3. Probably early 2014.

That will take more than a year (why would it not?)

After that, assuming they have a successful product, they will need time to discuss and plan what to do with it.

Sorry, no chance before 2016.

Comment

• neversaynever
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
                  This isn't worth anybody getting upset about.

Every step forward in hair restoration R&D is a good thing. Doesn't matter if Aderans comes out tomorrow or never.
                  I agree. Might be baby steps, but at least theyre steps.

Imagine if Histogen, replicell, ARI and others banded together to form a super team! Also, there's some hope from japan and maybe europe too...

Comment

• ccmethinning
                    • Jan 2012

Too many people on this board have the attitude "unless it turns a NW7 into NW0 it is worthless, snakeoil, failure." How often are problems solved that drastically? The truth is if there are to be any improvements, they will likely be incremental. Histogen appears to be that, and Aderans may be that as well.

Comment

• greatjob!
                      • Aug 2011

I seriously don't understand people like hairysituation, what is the point of coming on this board just to trash people and shit on their hopes? I can understand bashing on a moron like the guy beatingbaldness in the other thread who claims scalp tightness is the cause of hair loss, or when some idiot comes on here saying that if you don't jack off your hair will grow back, but what is the point of telling someone that they have the IQ of a retarded monkey because they have an optimistic view on future treatments?

For all the people on this board who know there aren't any viable treatments coming out anytime soon, what is the purpose of you being here? Since you know that all these treatments are bullshit then leave, go shave your head and get on with your life. Leave these boards for people who have something meaningful to contribute. This board is just turning into a place for miserable people whose only goal is to make everyone as miserable as they are.

Comment

• hairysituation
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by greatjob!
                        I seriously don't understand people like hairysituation, what is the point of coming on this board just to trash people and shit on their hopes? I can understand bashing on a moron like the guy beatingbaldness in the other thread who claims scalp tightness is the cause of hair loss, or when some idiot comes on here saying that if you don't jack off your hair will grow back, but what is the point of telling someone that they have the IQ of a retarded monkey because they have an optimistic view on future treatments?

For all the people on this board who know there aren't any viable treatments coming out anytime soon, what is the purpose of you being here? Since you know that all these treatments are bullshit then leave, go shave your head and get on with your life. Leave these boards for people who have something meaningful to contribute. This board is just turning into a place for miserable people whose only goal is to make everyone as miserable as they are.
                        Because it's pathetic how someone get's false hopes, and thereafter get emotionally crushed. Look at Maradona for example. He has turned out all dark now.

Comment

• cleverusername
                          • Nov 2011

I'd rather be optimistic than be negative.

Comment

• iHope
                            • May 2012

Because it's pathetic how someone get's false hopes, and thereafter get emotionally crushed. Look at Maradona for example. He has turned out all dark now.
                            Thank you for being our guardian angel.

Simply because my IQ is much higher than yours.
                            Amazing and trully inspiring statement.

Comment

• greatjob!
                              • Aug 2011

Simply because my IQ is much higher than yours.
                              Over the course of my life I have learned a few things, one of those things is that generally people who have a high IQ don't feel the need to tell people they have a high IQ, instead they choose to let their words and actions convey their high level of intelligence.

Your words say all I need to know about your level of intelligence:

but I guess you should say hallo, take it inside you're home, and find out how your should live with it for the rest of you miserable lifes.
                              I'm willing to bet a great amount of money that this particalur treatment would be nothing but a failure. Anyone that have the balls/are ****ing delusional enough to make this bet agianst/with me.
                              Your IQ must be at the same level as an extremely retarded monkey, at best.
                              This site has so much helpful information; unfortunately it has been over run with pseudo-intellectuals and internet tough guys and bullies.

Comment

• amadeus
                                • Dec 2008

I don’t think it’s being overrun my these thugs but they are certainly trying to throw a wrench into the best hair loss site on the internet. It’s funny, I read all of the sites, but this is the only one I have ever taken seriously. It’s seems like the same armchair scientist trolls go from site to site trying to poison them with negativity, and hatred. These are very unhappy people. I think it is our responsibility to just shut these people down. We can all be positive and continue to carry on constructive discussions while ignoring these trolls.

Originally posted by greatjob!
                                Over the course of my life I have learned a few things, one of those things is that generally people who have a high IQ don't feel the need to tell people they have a high IQ, instead they choose to let their words and actions convey their high level of intelligence.

Your words say all I need to know about your level of intelligence:

This site has so much helpful information; unfortunately it has been over run with pseudo-intellectuals and internet tough guys and bullies.

Comment

Working...